WHY NOT TO BUY A FORD - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WHY NOT TO BUY A FORD

Quote Originally Posted by bikenut51 View Post
    Is this not the "Off topic section"? People on a Ford site already own them. Honda did NOT suspend the sale of my F6B, bought a month ago. The point of the video is to rattle Ford's cage and get them to do something without the help of Lawyers, who are partly to blame for the situation. The following is the tag from your posts:" Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain." Thanks for your input!
    Get a lawyer (you need a professional liar to deal with professional liars ), get your money back with interest and fees and be done with it. There are plenty of other cars to buy.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    Why is he making payments on it? I would just call the bank and explain the situation to them and tell them I am not making payments on something that is undelivered. It might make the bank put pressure on the Ford people. I be dammed if I make a payment on it. I would get my down payment back for undelivered goods.
    Dog , if he didnt take delivery then he's not making payments on it. If he took delivery of the vehicle and then signed final papers then Ford would be obligated to provide him a vehicle to drive. If he didn't sign final papers then he shouldn't be making payments. Whats up OP. And yes , its the off topic section but we don't have to agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    Get a lawyer (you need a professional liar to deal with professional liars ), get your money back with interest and fees and be done with it. There are plenty of other cars to buy.
    But not 4 seater Convertible with a substantial trunk. Camaro is $10K more and the wife rented one, didn't like it. Vulvas and Lexuseses are way over priced and not sporty looking, we are bikers, off roader, rootin' tootin Gun shootin' rednecks,(in California, go figure) not Prius driving Yuppies. We have shopped it do death prior to buying Another one, believe me. The back and forth here on the Forum has kinda helped me to vent a little. Last week when I saw the car it was parked out back with the keys in it. Tempted to go steal my own car. We may end up with a lawyer, but only as a last resort. It will be interesting to see how this will play out. Ford is less worried for my safety than they are about their liability, but clearly seem to be on the wrong course. I do appreciate the concern and insight offered so far here on this blog.

But not 4 seater Convertible with a substantial trunk. Camaro is $10K more and the wife rented one, didn't like it. Vulvas and Lexuseses are way over priced and not sporty looking, we are bikers, off roader, rootin' tootin Gun shootin' rednecks,(in California, go figure) not Prius driving Yuppies. We have shopped it do death prior to buying Another one, believe me. The back and forth here on the Forum has kinda helped me to vent a little. Last week when I saw the car it was parked out back with the keys in it. Tempted to go steal my own car. We may end up with a lawyer, but only as a last resort. It will be interesting to see how this will play out. Ford is less worried for my safety than they are about their liability, but clearly seem to be on the wrong course. I do appreciate the concern and insight offered so far here on this blog.
    You need to be able to walk away from any deal, else they own you by leveraging your own material desires. Sounds like you have already made their sale final ?

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Is this not the "Off topic section"? People on a Ford site already own them. Honda did NOT suspend the sale of my F6B, bought a month ago. The point of the video is to rattle Ford's cage and get them to do something without the help of Lawyers, who are partly to blame for the situation. The following is the tag from your posts:" Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain." Thanks for your input!
    AND what did FORD say or do when you SENT them the video first ??? We have become a litigious society hence Ford working on a solution before you take pocession and possibly suffer any harm derived from the defective/damaged part.

Yes this is the "Off Topic" section ... whining, bitching and COMPLAINING about something that we have no control over nor a situation that has not run it's course is what most of us call DRAMA. You are new to this forum, you will notice that we are a large group of great individuals however DRAMA is not something that we promote on here nor have interest for. You then call a member a "Racist" with no valid reason other then a factual observation by another member calling a caucasian ... white.

Political Correctness = . Let's just agree to disagree

If you are going to quote my tag line then read it carefully. You hate your situation, you're blaming others and you're complaining. There's no inspiration on your video. SUCCESSFUL people grab the bull by the horns, take control of their situation and resolve the issue at hand. If I was in your predicament, I would have cancelled the order and moved on. Sometimes you just have to cut your loses and live life without the headaches that YOU have control over.

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    X2 ... good advise

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Shooooter ..... is this your brother that lives in California ?

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    AND what did FORD say or do when you SENT them the video first ??? We have become a litigious society hence Ford working on a solution before you take pocession and possibly suffer any harm derived from the defective/damaged part.

Yes this is the "Off Topic" section ... whining, bitching and COMPLAINING about something that we have no control over nor a situation that has not run it's course is what most of us call DRAMA. You are new to this forum, you will notice that we are a large group of great individuals however DRAMA is not something that we promote on here nor have interest for. You then call a member a "Racist" with no valid reason other then a factual observation by another member calling a caucasian ... white.

Political Correctness = . Let's just agree to disagree

If you are going to quote my tag line then read it carefully. You hate your situation, you're blaming others and you're complaining. There's no inspiration on your video. SUCCESSFUL people grab the bull by the horns, take control of their situation and resolve the issue at hand. If I was in your predicament, I would have cancelled the order and moved on. Sometimes you just have to cut your loses and live life without the headaches that YOU have control over.

X2 ... good advise
    Not sure why you seem to be so very Venomous regarding this. No one else seems to have such a problem. If you want I can remove my subscription and take my thoughts elsewhere. I may be new to the forum, but not to life. I also belong to another bike forum and out of 70 views there has only been one comment with the individual offering to post the video on his Facebook account. Sorry if my comments are upsetting to some. I will refrain from posting in the future...

Not sure why you seem to be so very Venomous regarding this. No one else seems to have such a problem. If you want I can remove my subscription and take my thoughts elsewhere. I may be new to the forum, but not to life. I also belong to another bike forum and out of 70 views there has only been one comment with the individual offering to post the video on his Facebook account. Sorry if my comments are upsetting to some. I will refrain from posting in the future...
    Why did you call me a racist? If anyone is venomous... it is YOU. Go take a look at yourself in the mirror. A real hard look at yourself.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Knock off the name calling or wrongfully labeling people on this site. I am a no nonsense guy.

Answer my simple question .....

After you sent FORD this video, how did FORD reply? When did you send it to them? Very curious

You appear to be more concerned on how many views your video has had versus doing something about the situation.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

Shooooter ..... is this your brother that lives in California ?
    What chew talkin bout Willis!!??