Quote Originally Posted by Hambly434 View Post
Lol this is funny. This guy is wanting to charge us $30 for under $5 in material and manufacturing cost. The stock is pre plated .04 thick aluminum with a logo etched in it. I guess we're going to pay for the 2 months of R&D work they put into it.
Come on Dude your part looks really good but stop trying to rip off fellow F6B riders trying to make there bikes look unique.
Oh. By the way I'm "THE OTHER GUY"
You guys want some custom stuff done I'll work with you.
Have the front and rear reflectos done the bags are a little different size and on a angle.
I'll try to get them done this week.
Punisher logo is a definite go that would be badass on the side where the honda logo is.
Hambly, there is no need to come off like that on another member that is simply trying to supply a product for the members of this forum. Let the members decide for themselves which one they like, and as always...let the buyer beware. I, personally, like the ones that F6BEE has done, and I look forward to other items he is bringing out. So, why not market your own product, price it at what you feel is the price you would want to charge, and again, let the members decide for themselves.

There is nothing wrong with a member trying to make an honest buck, or more. It is not the responsibility of the membership to give away items, or to price them so low that it is not worth their time making them. As with anything sold retail or wholesale, the market will bear what the market will bear. If a price is too high, the buyers will let the seller know, by not buying. But if the quality is high, the market may bear a higher price.

If you want to hand your product out at a price so low it appears to be charitable, then do so. But F6BEE is interested in making a product for members of the forum, and still make a few dollars on it. That makes sense to me.

And, BTW, I...personally...would NOT remove any of my side marker reflectors to install a piece of bling. The side markers are there for a safety reason. I would like to believe that "real" riders, not just broadway cruisers, would elect to keep the side reflectors, or even convert them to lighted side markers, and NOT take off the reflector to install a shiny bling piece.