COCKPIT F6B EMBLEM
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: COCKPIT F6B EMBLEM

COCKPIT F6B EMBLEM

YOU NOW HAVE TWO DIFFERENT STYLES OF THE F6B COCKPIT EMBLEM TO CHOOSE FROM. THESE ARE BOTH POSTED ON EBAY. SAMPLE PICTURES BELOW. MORE PICS ON EBAY. ONE IS POLISHED STAINLESS AND THE OTHER IS BLACK ANODIZED ALUMINUMAttachment 125Attachment 126

Quote Originally Posted by F6BEE View Post
    YOU NOW HAVE TWO DIFFERENT STYLES OF THE F6B COCKPIT EMBLEM TO CHOOSE FROM. THESE ARE BOTH POSTED ON EBAY. SAMPLE PICTURES BELOW. MORE PICS ON EBAY. ONE IS POLISHED STAINLESS AND THE OTHER IS BLACK ANODIZED ALUMINUMAttachment 125Attachment 126
    Those look great and thanks for making these parts. I know others like myself like to personalize our bikes to make them stand out from others.

Awesome!!! How do you replace them? Or, do you just use the double sided tape directly over the Goldwing emblem? And also, can you link to your ebay listing?

Edit: here's the link to the two items: http://www.ebay.com/sch/ladylyn10/m....&_trksid=p3686

One more edit: Are you the same person who was working on the plates like these for the front fender reflectors?

Love it, looking at black one

Quote Originally Posted by gamersince1976 View Post
    Awesome!!! How do you replace them? Or, do you just use the double sided tape directly over the Goldwing emblem? And also, can you link to your ebay listing?

Edit: here's the link to the two items: http://www.ebay.com/sch/ladylyn10/m....&_trksid=p3686

One more edit: Are you the same person who was working on the plates like these for the front fender reflectors?
    You have to remove the old emblem and replace with a new one with the tape that we provide.

Looks like someone posted the link.

We have been working on these emblems since March, way before the other guy. Wait till you see what else we have come up with. More to come.

Personalized emblems will be available soon. What sort of sayings would all of you like engraved on your emblems ??? Just remember, The more letters there are the smaller they will get. It would be best to stay with six letters or less. And there is the possibility of two lines.

How are you removing the Goldwing emblem, though? Just pry it up with a flathead screwdriver?

VERY CAREFULLY WITH TWO SMALL SCREWDRIVERS, ONE ON EACH END APPLY STEADY PRESSURE TO PRY IT OFF. DO NOT FORCE !! USE STEADY PRESSURE AND IT WILL EVENTUALLY GIVE WAY. YOU MIGHT WANT TO STICK SOME CARDBOARD BEHIND THE SCREWDRIVERS SO YOU DON'T END UP WITH PRY MARKS IN THE PLASTIC. THEN JUST SCAPE AWAY THE OLD TAPE AND USE SOME GOOGONE TO GET GET RID OF THE STICKY MESS.

Are you also working on badges to replace reflectors on front fender and saddlebags?

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Luke View Post
    Are you also working on badges to replace reflectors on front fender and saddlebags?
    I wasn't planning on it but never say never. First of all there would be a safety issue involved with replacing those reflectors. But it is your
    F6B and you can do what you like to your own motorcycle. What would you like to see on the emblems for the reflectors?

What I was planning on was to see how quickly we could turn over personalized emblems for the members of this board. And I would like to see what you guys want the script to say so I can make up some samples. Maybe some would like to see the same thing as their personalized License plate. Bring it on.

Cool

I am interested in whole set of badges, that way it would look like it came that way. For design of badges over reflectors, how about:

- Honda Wing with words 'F6B' underneath instead of 'Honda'?
    - or the whole eagle with 'F6B' underneath instead of 'Goldwing'?
    - or just simply 'F6B', like you have it already.
    - maybe a new eagle head logo with 'F6B' instead of 'Eagle'
    - how about a Punisher Skull logo with 'F6B' under it.

Well, some stuff that comes to mind to make my black F even more sinister.

Pictures included. Black anodized, of course.
    Attached Images Attached Images