COCKPIT F6B EMBLEM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: COCKPIT F6B EMBLEM

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

COCKPIT F6B EMBLEM

YOU NOW HAVE TWO DIFFERENT STYLES OF THE F6B COCKPIT EMBLEM TO CHOOSE FROM. THESE ARE BOTH POSTED ON EBAY. SAMPLE PICTURES BELOW. MORE PICS ON EBAY. ONE IS POLISHED STAINLESS AND THE OTHER IS BLACK ANODIZED ALUMINUMAttachment 125Attachment 126

Quote Originally Posted by F6BEE View Post
    YOU NOW HAVE TWO DIFFERENT STYLES OF THE F6B COCKPIT EMBLEM TO CHOOSE FROM. THESE ARE BOTH POSTED ON EBAY. SAMPLE PICTURES BELOW. MORE PICS ON EBAY. ONE IS POLISHED STAINLESS AND THE OTHER IS BLACK ANODIZED ALUMINUMAttachment 125Attachment 126
    Those look great and thanks for making these parts. I know others like myself like to personalize our bikes to make them stand out from others.

Awesome!!! How do you replace them? Or, do you just use the double sided tape directly over the Goldwing emblem? And also, can you link to your ebay listing?

Edit: here's the link to the two items: http://www.ebay.com/sch/ladylyn10/m....&_trksid=p3686

One more edit: Are you the same person who was working on the plates like these for the front fender reflectors?

Love it, looking at black one

Quote Originally Posted by gamersince1976 View Post
    Awesome!!! How do you replace them? Or, do you just use the double sided tape directly over the Goldwing emblem? And also, can you link to your ebay listing?

Edit: here's the link to the two items: http://www.ebay.com/sch/ladylyn10/m....&_trksid=p3686

One more edit: Are you the same person who was working on the plates like these for the front fender reflectors?
    You have to remove the old emblem and replace with a new one with the tape that we provide.

Looks like someone posted the link.

We have been working on these emblems since March, way before the other guy. Wait till you see what else we have come up with. More to come.

Personalized emblems will be available soon. What sort of sayings would all of you like engraved on your emblems ??? Just remember, The more letters there are the smaller they will get. It would be best to stay with six letters or less. And there is the possibility of two lines.

How are you removing the Goldwing emblem, though? Just pry it up with a flathead screwdriver?

VERY CAREFULLY WITH TWO SMALL SCREWDRIVERS, ONE ON EACH END APPLY STEADY PRESSURE TO PRY IT OFF. DO NOT FORCE !! USE STEADY PRESSURE AND IT WILL EVENTUALLY GIVE WAY. YOU MIGHT WANT TO STICK SOME CARDBOARD BEHIND THE SCREWDRIVERS SO YOU DON'T END UP WITH PRY MARKS IN THE PLASTIC. THEN JUST SCAPE AWAY THE OLD TAPE AND USE SOME GOOGONE TO GET GET RID OF THE STICKY MESS.

Very cool, just ordered one on ebay.
    ss^,
    Ken

Another option

nmred.jpgIMG_0304.jpg
    Contact me if interested, can be done on stainless or anodized metals also.

Got My Emblem Installed

Thanks so much for the F6B cockpit emblem. It was easy to pop the Goldwing emblem off. In fact, I was able to just install your badge using the existing adhesive. I also installed round F6B emblems from Hambley on the front sides of the bike. Everything looks great. Thanks to both of you!