COCKPIT F6B EMBLEM - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: COCKPIT F6B EMBLEM

Another good one for me for front reflectors replacement. Fill in empty areas between lines with 'F' in upper left, '6' in upper right and 'B' in lower middle empty area. Use military type font.
    Attached Images Attached Images

How about BATMAN signal
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Luke View Post
    I am interested in whole set of badges, that way it would look like it came that way. For design of badges over reflectors, how about:

- Honda Wing with words 'F6B' underneath instead of 'Honda'?
    - or the whole eagle with 'F6B' underneath instead of 'Goldwing'?
    - or just simply 'F6B', like you have it already.
    - maybe a new eagle head logo with 'F6B' instead of 'Eagle'
    - how about a Punisher Skull logo with 'F6B' under it.

Well, some stuff that comes to mind to make my black F even more sinister.

Pictures included. Black anodized, of course.
    Sorry, No more graphics except for the one that is already out there. The R&D work involved for such a small numbers is not feasible.

Lol this is funny. This guy is wanting to charge us $30 for under $5 in material and manufacturing cost. The stock is pre plated .04 thick aluminum with a logo etched in it. I guess we're going to pay for the 2 months of R&D work they put into it.
    Come on Dude your part looks really good but stop trying to rip off fellow F6B riders trying to make there bikes look unique.
    Oh. By the way I'm "THE OTHER GUY"
    You guys want some custom stuff done I'll work with you.
    Have the front and rear reflectos done the bags are a little different size and on a angle.
    I'll try to get them done this week.
    Punisher logo is a definite go that would be badass on the side where the honda logo is.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambly434 View Post
    Lol this is funny. This guy is wanting to charge us $30 for under $5 in material and manufacturing cost. The stock is pre plated .04 thick aluminum with a logo etched in it. I guess we're going to pay for the 2 months of R&D work they put into it.
    Come on Dude your part looks really good but stop trying to rip off fellow F6B riders trying to make there bikes look unique.
    Have the front and rear reflectos done the bags are a little different size and on a angle.
    Punisher logo is a definite go that would be badass on the side where the honda logo is.
    So Hambly, This is the way you operate ??? Bad Mouthing someone that you don't even know or have met.

I introduced the black anodized emblem to the F6B, and now your on the bandwagon to get all of your products done with the same process. I also saw on another post of yours that you can't get it done because of the minimum parts count that the anodizer wants, and all you can say is that your sorry? Wait till you find out how much that jumps the price on all your pieces. Also, my graphics didn't come out of a software program because it is not available on anyones software. So, unlike you I started from scratch and did produce something that is unique, and not off of someone else's software program. Anyone can push a button.

Nothing that you mentioned above, about my product is true. The anodized aluminum does come in a variety of different thickness's for one thing, and you just took a wild guess at the cost which isn't true either. As far as my price point is concerned, YOU are the only one that has complained about it, and plenty have been sold.

As far as I'm concerned this conversation is over. BUT Since YOU started this banter, I had to reply. Why don't you contact me directly, like a man, instead of the childish and immature way that you handled yourself.

My reccomendation to you is to get your facts straight, BEFORE you open your PIE HOLE !!

HighFive.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by F6BEE View Post
    So Hambly, This is the way you operate ??? Bad Mouthing someone that you don't even know or have met.

I introduced the black anodized emblem to the F6B, and now your on the bandwagon to get all of your products done with the same process. I also saw on another post of yours that you can't get it done because of the minimum parts count that the anodizer wants, and all you can say is that your sorry? Wait till you find out how much that jumps the price on all your pieces. Also, my graphics didn't come out of a software program because it is not available on anyones software. So, unlike you I started from scratch and did produce something that is unique, and not off of someone else's software program. Anyone can push a button.

Nothing that you mentioned above, about my product is true. The anodized aluminum does come in a variety of different thickness's for one thing, and you just took a wild guess at the cost which isn't true either. As far as my price point is concerned, YOU are the only one that has complained about it, and plenty have been sold.

As far as I'm concerned this conversation is over. BUT Since YOU started this banter, I had to reply. Why don't you contact me directly, like a man, instead of the childish and immature way that you handled yourself.

My reccomendation to you is to get your facts straight, BEFORE you open your PIE HOLE !!

Attachment 196

No need to bad mouth other members

Quote Originally Posted by Hambly434 View Post
    Hambly, there is no need to come off like that on another member that is simply trying to supply a product for the members of this forum. Let the members decide for themselves which one they like, and as always...let the buyer beware. I, personally, like the ones that F6BEE has done, and I look forward to other items he is bringing out. So, why not market your own product, price it at what you feel is the price you would want to charge, and again, let the members decide for themselves.

There is nothing wrong with a member trying to make an honest buck, or more. It is not the responsibility of the membership to give away items, or to price them so low that it is not worth their time making them. As with anything sold retail or wholesale, the market will bear what the market will bear. If a price is too high, the buyers will let the seller know, by not buying. But if the quality is high, the market may bear a higher price.

If you want to hand your product out at a price so low it appears to be charitable, then do so. But F6BEE is interested in making a product for members of the forum, and still make a few dollars on it. That makes sense to me.

And, BTW, I...personally...would NOT remove any of my side marker reflectors to install a piece of bling. The side markers are there for a safety reason. I would like to believe that "real" riders, not just broadway cruisers, would elect to keep the side reflectors, or even convert them to lighted side markers, and NOT take off the reflector to install a shiny bling piece.

Well said, miles.

$30 is far less than retail and a fine price. If you can make it cheaper, you might have been able to sell some. Now people might look at your post and think they really don't want to give their money to support someone like that.

No prob. Guys
    I'll give you this much your a good salesman
    Here's what my R&D did in a few hours.

F6BEE's items look like they could be OEM. Honestly, yours look like a little amateurish.