COCKPIT F6B EMBLEM - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: COCKPIT F6B EMBLEM

I really like the new coating you've got on the black one F6BEE - ordering now!

I like them all!

Well said Miles.

Let the buyers decide!!!!

This is the kind of initiative and spirit that drive the industry to improve, and products that some of us want to buy become available.

Personally I can't wait to get the Goldwing emplem off of my dash.

Well done guy's, keep it up! Plenty of room for the both of you in the market especially with all the brands out there I would imagine that many people would like a personalized piece, or something to cover a factory eye sore. Car's, trucks. bikes.

JK

F6bee, please rewind I had no intention of copying your cockpit badge. I was only making the reflector badges.
    You are the one who was going to start to copy my part. Even asking for ideas on what graphics to put on the reflector badges. Then when some members started to give you some good ideas you told them it wasn't worth your time.
    So at that time I figured it was game on and I was next up.
    It is worth my time to make some cool parts for these bikes.

Anyhow like I said before your part looks really good and I'm sure you'll sell a bunch of them.
    Sorry about the distraction everyone.

Cool How about a badge for this area?

Hi guys,

How about a badge for this dull area on right handlebar? There used to be more buttons but Honda deleted them for F6B, so it just looks empty to me. However, I have to say I would be interested if badge is black only, it just looks better in my opinion as my bike is black.

In addition, I am interested in badges to cover reflectors but in black only, too. It doesn't bother me not to have reflectors for safety as I am also going to add more lights on side of my bike as well. Come to think of it, none of my bikes in past years had side reflectors and I survived somehow!

If you haven't seen it yet, you should check out F6BEE's new version of dash badge, it has some kind of coating on it and looks stock! I ordered it, can't wait to put it on bike! All the badges should be this good looking!

Finally, guys, please no fighting, both of you have good products! Competition is a good thing, makes you come up with a better product! Maybe that's why now dash badge has that coating on it... THERE'S ROOM FOR BOTH OF YOU! Just make a great quality product and watch them sell.

Thank you both for making products for our beloved F's, the more the better I say!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I received mine and like the way it looks. I like the new black one as well.

Cool Installed new black emblem with coating

I just received and installed a new versionof this badge with coating on it. In my opinion it looks better quality than the stock one (stock is just plastic, this is coated metal). I was concerned how difficult it may be to remove the old one, but it was very easy. I used a small screwdriver and slowly pried it open from the top right corner. I was able to remove it without scratching it. In addition, old emblem removed cleanly and all stock tape was left intact so I just reused it for new emblem. It is perfect! I wish there can be more of these for some other areas of the bike!

Thank you for beautiful part!

Sorry for dark pictures, I just took them in my garage.

The black one is really nice. I like the polished one a lot as well, but may order the new one to. I think I may like it better.

Emblem

Couldn't be happier with the emblems...thanks for the customization and the coating looks awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Bobootz View Post
    Couldn't be happier with the emblems...thanks for the customization and the coating looks awesome
    That looks great.Like the saying as it is so true.Which vendor did that for you?If you don't mind I would like to steal your saying for my black F6b.

Emblem

Got it from F6BEE...great communications on how I wanted it laid out...I am very happy with the finished product