COCKPIT F6B EMBLEM - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: COCKPIT F6B EMBLEM

Quote Originally Posted by edgeman55 View Post
    That looks great.Like the saying as it is so true.Which vendor did that for you?If you don't mind I would like to steal your saying for my black F6b.
    If you Guys or Gals want a personalized emblem such as Bobootz's, YOU HAVE TO CONTACT ME DIRECTLY WITH A PM.

Got mine today. Very, very nice quality product. Looks far better than the stock piece.

JUST SOME SAMPLES FOR YOU TO LOOK AT !!! WE CAN PRINT WHATEVER YOU LIKE, IF YOU DARE TO PUT IT ON YOUR F6B. ABOUT 10 DAYS TO MAKE UP SPECIAL ORDER EMBLEMS. ALL EMBLEMS NOW COME COATED FOR THAT OEM LOOK. THESE ALSO FIT THE AREA WHERE THE REVERSE SWITCH USED TO BE ON THE RIGHT HANDLEBAR SWITCHBOX. IF INTERESTED, JUST PM ME.

A VERY BIG THANK YOU, TO ALL THAT HAVE PURCHASED.

100_0494.jpg100_0495.jpg100_0496.jpg100_0499.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by F6BEE View Post
    If you Guys or Gals want a personalized emblem such as Bobootz's, YOU HAVE TO CONTACT ME DIRECTLY WITH A PM.
    Sent you a PM

emblems

you guys do know you can have these made it any trophy shop. Hundreds of designs and colors black, bronze, gold, silver and have them say anything you want. I've been having emblems for motorcycles made there for years. Just saying...

Sure you can, but F6BEE is a forum member and fellow F6B rider. The part has been proven to fit, look good and look right. I dont have to explain what i want or hope they can make the font right. The corners are right. And the price is reasonable.

So I could get it somewhere else, but why?

Quote Originally Posted by Gumby View Post
    Sure you can, but F6BEE is a forum member and fellow F6B rider. The part has been proven to fit, look good and look right. I dont have to explain what i want or hope they can make the font right. The corners are right. And the price is reasonable.

So I could get it somewhere else, but why?
    I couldn't agree more! Thanks for putting it into words Gumby!
    Let it be known and let it be written, this is the best bike I've ever owned, and I ain't shittin!

I am going to try this for the third time...to upload some pictures to this post. Lwet's see if it works, or not.

Accident pics 010-400.jpg I installed an extra one I had...of the NEW ones from F6BEE, onto the rear fender. I like it there. !!!!

Accident pics 011-400.jpg This is a great place for a new emblem...most likely a personalized emblem, as there is a lot of room for name and info.

Accident pics 012-400.jpg As someone already suggested, this is also a good place for an emblem. The current...NEW...F6BEE emblems fit there pretty good.

Got mine and it looks great on the bike-better then the picture shows.Thanks Ernie for helping make the bike a little more of my own.Now off to live my motto and get a ride to lunch.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have to agree with the trophy shop statement. I got some parts from Hambly and they actually look custom. If I wanted something that looked like it came from the factory id keep the stock crap on there. I've had quite a few people notice them and will be sending him more work. Seems to me like this f6bee guy has quite a few buddies on here that are either devoted enough to pay way too much or really naïve as to how cheap you could have them made. I can tell from the pictures that f6bee's have shallow engraving and in my opinion doesn't look like it has the quality that Hamblys has. Just my 2 cents.