COCKPIT F6B EMBLEM - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: COCKPIT F6B EMBLEM

And...thank you for your 2 cents worth.

I just put in another order for some more items from F6BEE, as I like the quality of the newest items he has come out with.

I guess it's just what image your into. Seems like there's two types of people on these kind of bikes.

The way I see it they are two very different styles and i like the stock type look that I got.If your into the other aluminum look style then get that.As far as cost goes I spent my money not yours and I'm happy-Thats really all that matters in my little world.

Originally posted by miles

And, BTW, I...personally...would NOT remove any of my side marker reflectors to install a piece of bling. The side markers are there for a safety reason. I would like to believe that "real" riders, not just broadway cruisers, would elect to keep the side reflectors, or even convert them to lighted side markers, and NOT take off the reflector to install a shiny bling piece.[/QUOTE]

Hahahahahahahaha that little reflector isn't going to do a single thing. Typical goldwing yuppie. Just ride that thing to Starbucks and report your miles to the AMA. You people crack me up. You are the reason people make fun of people with goldwings.

Quote Originally Posted by canam77 View Post
    Hahahahahahahaha that little reflector isn't going to do a single thing. Typical goldwing yuppie. Just ride that thing to Starbucks and report your miles to the AMA. You people crack me up. You are the reason people make fun of people with goldwings.
    So, Canam77, not sure what your deal is, but you definitely come across as a real DB. Go play with the other trolls.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

Mr. canam77 ……. PERHAPS this website and its members are not for you. KEEP the TRASH and DRAMA outside of this website.

Noone is asking the members to buy one product over another. Both parties are welcomed to share their fabrications HOWEVER if one feels the need to bash the other simply because it is similar than we will just keep the member that is respectful of the competition.
    Respect goes a long way. Don't knock a member who has gone out of his way, dedicated time and resources to produce something that some members are pleased to have purchased. Perhaps you can devote the same amount of time and resources and fabricate some parts of your own …….. let's see what you have to offer, hot air doesn't count.

At what point did I bash that mans parts. I see one guy here called Hamblys part "amateurish". Not a word said to anyone "bashing" his parts. I simply stated my opinion like everyone else here.

At what point did I bash that mans parts. I see one guy here called Hamblys part "amateurish". Not a word said to anyone "bashing" his parts. I simply stated my opinion like everyone else here.
    The amateurish comment was made in response to Hambly hijacking F6Bee's thread and making derogatory comments about F6Bee's products in an effort to draw attention to his own. To Hambly's credit, he later stepped up, apologized and made peace. If you made intelligent comments based on the subject in its entirety, it would be one thing. On the other hand, if your real goal is to resemble a feminine hygiene product, you have achieved it. In any event, this forum was set up for people to share info about the F6B and learn. Bashing the originator of a post and others like Miles that serve up good info on a regular basis is pretty ignorant. Hopefully, you will elect to make a positive contribution should you choose to remain a member of the forum. Everyone has opinions and no one expects agreement on everything. In fact, there are spirited arguments on various subjects all the time. However, it is reasonable to expect that any person holding a license allowing said person to operate a motorcycle on a public street should be capable of actual adult behavior.

Question

"May" I ask what's the price of the cockpit emblem ??

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wing67 View Post
    "May" I ask what's the price of the cockpit emblem ??

I think they were on E-Bay for $30 ….. I am not 100% sure.