My turn
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My turn

My turn

Just put a deposit down on a 2015 Matte Silver standard. Might get it next week after the recall is done. Finally will be back on two wheels after 19 months of bull crap. $16,800 OTD. Might sound high to some, but that's a good price for up here, and worth it for me to not have to travel and take time from work. He's checking the final drive fluid too....glad I've been taking notes here for the last few months. Thanks guys.

shooter
    Don't sound high to me for an out the door price. I'll bet not many can beat that in a comparable bike in your area. Glad you're gonna be riding again. If you can just stay out of those cagers way...........

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Don't sound high to me for an out the door price. I'll bet not many can beat that in a comparable bike in your area. Glad you're gonna be riding again. If you can just stay out of those cagers way...........
    I'm happy with the deal. I've been on this bike for a long time as you know. We might squeeze another good week this month....hoping to get some late riding in. Cagers better keep the heck away from me.

When you do pick it up we'll be expecting photos!

John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    I'm happy with the deal. I've been on this bike for a long time as you know. We might squeeze another good week this month....hoping to get some late riding in. Cagers better keep the heck away from me.
    Duke I can weld you some push bars and a cage on that thing.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Duke I can weld you some push bars and a cage on that thing.
    Now that's a friend right there!

Quote Originally Posted by Fla_rider View Post
    When you do pick it up we'll be expecting photos!

Might have some tonight when I go pay for the beast.

I "unofficially" own a 2015 F6B. No pics yet. It was tucked in line with a bunch of others. You know what it looks like but I know the rules....

Add on's

a couple of short range missle tubes that fire when cagers get to close. Glad to hear your going to be back on two wheels. Your also buying the fastest color, I love this matte silver, since I chromed it up it even stands out more005.jpg003.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    Just put a deposit down on a 2015 Matte Silver standard. Might get it next week after the recall is done. Finally will be back on two wheels after 19 months of bull crap. $16,800 OTD. Might sound high to some, but that's a good price for up here, and worth it for me to not have to travel and take time from work. He's checking the final drive fluid too....glad I've been taking notes here for the last few months. Thanks guys.
    I paid 17,900 for my 2015 Deluxe a couple of months ago. So I think your 16,800 for the Standard is right in line. Enjoy the new ride!!!