Muth Signal Mirrors - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Muth Signal Mirrors

Love mine !!

Quote Originally Posted by 2015F6B View Post
    Well, after a lot of thought, I popped for the Muth Signal Mirrors. Purchased thru Wingstuff and drop shipped directly from Muth. The order was processed by Wingstuff on Jan 4th, Muth production date of Jan 6th and I received them on Jan 11th. Installed Jan 12th.

Simple installation. Digging out the OEM wiring harness was the hardest part, pretty well buried but still accessible. Otherwise a straight forward replacement for the OEM mirrors. Plug and play wiring harness for each side included. I got the blue tint (to match my 2015 blue F6) with amber LED's. Quality is superior, can't say enough good things about Muth. I consider this to be a safety item which was the deciding factor to purchase.

Highly recommend this accessory.

+2

Quote Originally Posted by 2015F6B View Post
    Well, after a lot of thought, I popped for the Muth Signal Mirrors. Purchased thru Wingstuff and drop shipped directly from Muth. The order was processed by Wingstuff on Jan 4th, Muth production date of Jan 6th and I received them on Jan 11th. Installed Jan 12th.

Simple installation. Digging out the OEM wiring harness was the hardest part, pretty well buried but still accessible. Otherwise a straight forward replacement for the OEM mirrors. Plug and play wiring harness for each side included. I got the blue tint (to match my 2015 blue F6) with amber LED's. Quality is superior, can't say enough good things about Muth. I consider this to be a safety item which was the deciding factor to purchase.

Highly recommend this accessory.
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

I would like a pair of blue tint muth mirrors without the led signals!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Fla_rider View Post
    Watch this video, it will tell you everything you need to know. One thing to note, the F6B has different plugs and consequently the kit has a different part number than the Goldwing. If ordering, you must be specific that the mirrors are for an F6B.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKhdOkBsPSU

Attachment 18378