Every Picture Tells a Story - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Every Picture Tells a Story

Attachment 17648
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl1952 View Post
    I don't think I need to say to much about this picture. Al

TRUMP
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"

Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    TRUMP
    Sadly I am going to vote for him if he get's the GOP nomination.

At least it'll be better than the Hildebeast. However Trump's mouth will probably get us into WW3.

We are damned if we do; and damned if we don't.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

GO TRUMP

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    However Trump's mouth will probably get us into WW3.
    With things going the way they are, we may be headed for WW3 with or without Trump.

Go Donald!

What I'm having a problem with is...Hillary had to resign as Secretary of State because she hit her head and couldn't remember anything. Now she's running for President? Shouldn't she be banished from running for any public office or is she "all better now"?

Quote Originally Posted by junkyarddog View Post
    What I'm having a problem with is...Hillary had to resign as Secretary of State because she hit her head and couldn't remember anything. Now she's running for President? Shouldn't she be banished from running for any public office or is she "all better now"?
    Just amazed that we can't find one trustful, honest, lobbyist free, American to run for POTUS.

Politics is really just the art of compromise. You NEVER will get 100% of what you hawk for; unless you do a dope deal behind the scenes with others. That is what our legislative branch has morphed into.

I am still astounded over the fact that Judge Robert's A-ok'ed the ACA. Wonder what kind of dope deals went down over that.. and he's in the judicial branch of government.

I repeat myself... We are going the way of Rome.

History repeats itself.

21 years Army (retired)

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by junkyarddog View Post
    Sadly Junkyarddog... the mass of Americans whom vote don't comprehend such observation. Nor do they remember past issues surrounding this "candidate". All they mentally register is the latest provided by the left leaning American media.... and the liberal loving fawning rhetoric that will be ratcheted up; once the general election is approaching.

Many Americans live for the moment these days. Sort of like auto bidding on Ebay. We're pretty much fucked to get a thinking populace to examine the issues and take apart the long standing and entrenched politicos; whom control the direction of our combined futures within this country.

21 years Army (retired)

IBA 80537

Willtill
    Your thoughts of were going the way of Rome couldn't be more correct in my mind. Its really sad and my only thoughts or solutions at this point is to start over. Boston Tea party time but I think we may be beyond that point as well. Al
    A man can never have to much red wine or to many good books or to much ammunition. Rudyard Kipling

Once I was young and now I am old and everything in the middle went way to damn fast.

Have you ever sat and thought...... Damn Ive been thru a lot of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Sadly Junkyarddog... the mass of Americans whom vote don't comprehend such observation. Nor do they remember past issues surrounding this "candidate". All they mentally register is the latest provided by the left leaning American media.... and the liberal loving fawning rhetoric that will be ratcheted up; once the general election is approaching.

Many Americans live for the moment these days. Sort of like auto bidding on Ebay. We're pretty much fucked to get a thinking populace to examine the issues and take apart the long standing and entrenched politicos; whom control the direction of our combined futures within this country.