A Dreamy Photo for all you Naked Bike Lovers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Dreamy Photo for all you Naked Bike Lovers

A Dreamy Photo for all you Naked Bike Lovers

Found this photo while surfing online. Could it be a hint of things to come? or maybe a concept bike from Honda engineering? Caption at bottom identifies it as an F6C. Maybe the next generation Valk?

Attachment 17645

That is a good looking ride. That being said, I can't see myself purchasing a bike that isn't passenger friendly and lacks any kind of storage.

Quote Originally Posted by okf6b View Post
    That is a good looking ride. That being said, I can't see myself purchasing a bike that isn't passenger friendly and lacks any kind of storage.
    You'd have to do the sport bike thing, back pack. If'n she loves ya she will perch on the jump seat an smile.🙈🙉🙊

Quote Originally Posted by 2015F6B View Post
    Found this photo while surfing online. Could it be a hint of things to come? or maybe a concept bike from Honda engineering? Caption at bottom identifies it as an F6C. Maybe the next generation Valk?

Attachment 17645
    That picture has been around for a few years. It was a concept bike. Rumors were that it might be related to a new Valkyrie, but everyone now knows what we got there.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
    That picture has been around for a few years. It was a concept bike. Rumors were that it might be related to a new Valkyrie, but everyone now knows what we got there.
    Jimmy, remember the 4 different concept bikes that Honda came out with, T1-T4? The Rune was one of them and was one of the first production bikes that was almost exactly like the concept. I could dig up the photos somewhere if anyone wanted to see them. They were actually cool looking bikes.
    Do your Best and Miss the Rest!

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    The above bike has been around for many years, it is a chain driven concept and there is a thread somewhere on this forum about it . It was called the F6C at the time.

The Honda Rune concept was called the T2, it had in my opinion a gorgeous tribal scheme on a rich blue paint.
    The concept bike had a 1500cc engine, cool handlebar and a few other things that never made it to the actual Rune.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerer View Post
    You'd have to do the sport bike thing, back pack. If'n she loves ya she will perch on the jump seat an smile.
    Yeah...probably not. I don't think she loves me that much. I'd have to get one of those "If you can read this..." t-shirts.

Just cannot get used to the sport bike gap in the rear. It's like something is missing. Oh there is something missing, room for smoother suspension, bags, stereo equipment. Fill the gap, fill the gap.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

+1

Quote Originally Posted by okf6b View Post
    On the lack of storage and even though I don't have a passenger where would I put the Kuryakyn Ultra touring bag for those long trips? I left the M109R Suzuki Boulevard for some of those reasons. Not enough storage or space to put a large bag and of course there is the fact that that bike looks like it would be a short range unit like the M109R was and nothing you would want to go distance on.

http://www.zigwheels.com/news-featur...neowing/23493/

Check this out. Defiantly can use more storage and passenger comfort. The hybrid shows promise.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!