Sorry, just had to post this - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sorry, just had to post this

Live in Georgetown South Carolina, But work in Columbia South Carolina
    Seriously! Come on! I hear gun control folks jump up and speak with vigor and disdain for those of us with guns. But I never EVER hear them jump up and talk about the nearly 5000 teenagers killed by alcohol every year....Those are our sons and daughters!!!! That doesnt account for anything else...thats just TEENAGERS!

So whats their agenda?

If they want to be fair and accurate, which they dont. They would be screaming at the top of their lungs about the deaths to the children of this country by alcohol.

So when people start this kind of thread and have never started a thread regarding any of the above their credibility goes right out the window.

If the arguement is number of people killed....which is seems to be.....they are way down the pecking order.

Live in Georgetown South Carolina, But work in Columbia South Carolina
    My mistake. I entered the thread because it was on the recent threads on the home page. I didnt realize that it was an off topic post.

My thoughts remain the same.

But I will jump back over to the motorcycle topics.

Have a great week all.

Destruction of human life in the name of religion regardless of the method is attracting attention at an alarming rate. Perhaps philosophy control would work?

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

The world has always been an "ugly place" filled with violence and death since Adam and Eve....Suck it up and deal with life the best you can as nothing is going to change or get better until the end!!!....Enjoy everyday and live it to the fullest.....Ride safe

shooter
    And I'm sitting here wondering why a thug had your gun and you're still alive. Cause I'm not giving him my gun. He's gonna have to kill me to take it. May as well die fighting rather than begging.

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Army View Post
    Destruction of human life in the name of religion regardless of the method is attracting attention at an alarming rate. Perhaps philosophy control would work?
    Good one. I think the guns have not so much to do with the problem as philosophy. And I think that 'philosophy control' is exactly what ISIS is attempting. That which evolved to form modern western civilization pretty much invented the concept of medieval behavior, so their crude displays are not particularly shocking or threatening. We just need to get back to our roots in dealing with them. By 'we' I mean everyone who isn't them. Time for a few other affected parties to step up and get a little bit medieval with ISIS.

Far more people are killed and maimed by people talking on cell phones not to mention texting while they are driving then those killed with guns. Heck, today you can't hardly walk through Wal-Marts without having someone walk into you. That really scares me especially when I'm carrying an arm full of groceries. Consider the risk you take when you ride tour bike on the highway.
    When are people going to learn you can't stop anything by passing laws limiting access to anything. That has been proven over and over again. Just look at alcohol in the 30's or drugs today. All it does is drive the price up, creating yet another product for organized crime to get rich on. If people want it they are going to get it. Guns aren't hard to make. I can remember making Zip-guns out of cap pistols when I was 12 or 13 years old. So don't think you can stop guns by banning them.
    Laws only work after the fact.
    If 1 or 2 people in France had been armed, the nuts would have had to take cover limiting their ability to shoot so many unhampered and giving time for the police to arrive.
    To address the contributor's concerns that the perpetrator is going to use my gun to shoot me I can only say he had better advise them to bring their own ammunition because I would have used mine all up trying to stop them from taking my gun.
    What I don't understand is why a million immigrants (with the possible exception of women with children) are running away from only 10 thousand nuts. Unless of course they are unarmed!

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    And I'm sitting here wondering why a thug had your gun and you're still alive. Cause I'm not giving him my gun. He's gonna have to kill me to take it. May as well die fighting rather than begging.
    10-4. I like to ask my newly naturalized citizen neighbor that is die hard 'too many guns' a simple question. If I stumbled upon your beautiful daughter, who was taking a simple walk through the park, being beaten and raped by some thug at gunpoint.......would you want me to have a stick, a bible, a phone or a gun?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by RuneRider66 View Post
    Dont get me started!!!!! You freaks

Is the issue all the people killed with the guns??? Must be, thats all you want to talk about...

You can take my guns WHEN YOU OUTLAW CIGARETTES AND ALCOHOL They kill more people independently of each other then all the gun deaths.

So if its all the people killed that is the concern....please all you who stand up and bitch and complain about the deaths from guns.... I WILL LISTEN TO YOU WHEN YOU WITH AS MUCH VIGOR STAND UP AND TALK ABOUT ALL THE DEATHS FROM THESE TWO SUBSTANCES.

Now, why dont we get back to motorcycles!!!!!!
    They can ply my Guinness Blonde Ale from my cold dead fingers!!!!

" I had to post this "

Really ??
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com