Sorry, just had to post this - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Sorry, just had to post this

Here is a thought - you can do the research yourself

Back in WWII, the Japanese considered invading America and actually had put plans together. HOWEVER, because they knew these crazy American people own guns, they knew there would never be a way to invade the land.

True story told to me by a WWII vet that served in the Pacific. I did some research, there is some interesting consequences to people having the right to own a gun.

Seems to me that most of these shootings take place in a state that has very strict gun laws, and/or "gun free zones" as there isn't anyone who is going to pull a gun on THEM!

I have spent a lot of time in Mexico...where gun ownership is very restricted, and guess who is murdering everyone? The thugs that have guns. High crime rates, plenty of bystanders getting killed by guns, so what does one do?

I recall...and you can research this yourself, but when the Nazi's took over the country, the first thing to be collected was the civilians that owned guns. I am not an NRA member, nor do I own guns myself but understand why the right to own a gun is written into the founding documents of the country.

You my friend have three choices....Run , Hide , or Fight .... Make your mind up now for what you want to do because the untrained will just stand there, piss themselves and die.....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Miks View Post
    Back in WWII, the Japanese considered invading America and actually had put plans together. HOWEVER, because they knew these crazy American people own guns, they knew there would never be a way to invade the land.

True story told to me by a WWII vet that served in the Pacific. I did some research, there is some interesting consequences to people having the right to own a gun.

Seems to me that most of these shootings take place in a state that has very strict gun laws, and/or "gun free zones" as there isn't anyone who is going to pull a gun on THEM!

I have spent a lot of time in Mexico...where gun ownership is very restricted, and guess who is murdering everyone? The thugs that have guns. High crime rates, plenty of bystanders getting killed by guns, so what does one do?

I recall...and you can research this yourself, but when the Nazi's took over the country, the first thing to be collected was the civilians that owned guns. I am not an NRA member, nor do I own guns myself but understand why the right to own a gun is written into the founding documents of the country.
    Rent the movie, "Assaulted: Civil Rights Under Fire" and you will probably learn a little history. You will learn that some of our anti-2A gun laws originated from the WWII Nuremberg trails (took a few lessons from Adolf). You will learn the reason for gun registration as demonstrated during Katrina and a few other things.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2520398/

I thought my original post would have died a natural death by now.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by cosborn View Post
    I thought my original post would have died a natural death by now.

Chris

They took all our guns........we can't put it out of our misery.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver