Another newbie - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    I have now

I looked it up, thanks

I was in Bath in 2010 for a visit, very close to your location, nice area
    Ie not bad for the UK, still too many 40 mph signs about which make life hard to get a move on but pretty scenery.

to the board !
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Another newbie to the board

Didn't want to start another thread, so since I am also a newbie to the board, figured I'd tag along here to say hello also. Picked up my 2015 Matte Silver F6B on Dec. 8 and have just managed to get a little over 400 miles on it. I'm in love again. The weather is starting to get lousy for a while, but as soon as it gets better, I'll get back in the wind.
    Thanks for letting me on board. Looking forward to learning more on the bike from all the veteran owners/riders
    Stay well.

Hey there, 114th Cobra. I'm also a pretty new owner and member of this forum. Go my B in September but it's hibernating now. Graduated to the big boy bike from a VTX 1300R. Can't wait to get my fast black B back on the roads this coming spring. Enjoy your new ride!

Cool Limited Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by wanabee View Post
    Just that when I inquired if the Dealer had any in stock, the reply was no and their manager told him that Honda UK are not importing anymore.

Its normally the case when they are not selling as predicted but I didn't ask why?

I only want one of them so one will turn when I am ready.
    Hi Mate,

When I bought mine in 2013 Honda were only going to import 40 Standard models into the UK. Last time I checked there were still some unsold on eBAY. Welcome aboard by the way.
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

Cool Just for your interest..

Here is one for you, up north from you, but still available...
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2015-Honda...IAAOSw3ydVlrQu
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

Welcome to the forum Neil.

From us down under

Chris

Welcome Neil and 114th COBRA. I picked up my new leftover 2013 F6b in July and love it. You'll both find this board to be filled with some great guys and gals who are an enormous resource when it comes to having questions about our bikes.

Pull up and chair and enjoy your stay.
    Do your Best and Miss the Rest!

Hey Thanks Wiggy. Heck of a lot of information here, Just gotta take time to absorb the tips and know how presented by the members. So when the weather won't cooperate I'll be gettin tired eyes.