Admittedly, I am a lot HOT under the collar right now, because I just got off the phone with that (&*%&^%$%^) Randy from Honda Customer Service.

After our last phone conversation, I had asked him to refer me to his supervisor, as it does NO good to speak to Randy at all. Why he decided to waste my time calling me again, is one of the points of contention here.

His telling points...Honda Customer Service is NOT going to contact the factory line, and even bother mentioning to the build line that there is a problem with the paint, because...Honda Customer Service has no proof that the problem is on the part of Honda...rather than the customers just being idiots and not knowing how to wash and wax their motorcycles.

His second point...Honda Customer Service is NOT going to waste one second of their precious time reading this forum, to read all the posts that riders have submitted about the bad paint on their bikes, because...they give no value or credence to these posts, because they are just gossip. If a customer really does have a problem with bad paint on their bikes, then they need to call Honda Customer Service (866) 784-1870, and make a complaint, but...more importantly, the bike owner needs to take their bikes to a Honda dealer, start a warranty complaint, and have pictures taken of the bad paint.

According to this (^&^$^&) Randy, he says that less than a handful of riders have filed complaints about bad paint on their bikes, and that Honda Customer Service has NOT received any pictures of this (so-called) bad paint issue from any dealerships.

I AM ASKING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU TO PLEASE CALL HONDA CUSTOMER SERVICE ( 866) 784-1870, AND MAKE A SPECIFIC COMPLAINT ABOUT THE BAD PAINT ON YOUR BIKE, AND...THEN TO TAKE YOUR BIKE TO WHICHEVER HONDA DEALER YOU WANT TO, HAVE THEM WRITE UP A WARRANTY SERVICE COMPLAINT ON THE BAD PAINT, AND TAKE PICTURES OF THE BAD PAINT.

Several of us have asked this same thing before...and at this point not enough people have been following through on this. If we allow Honda to become complacent, or...even worse...allow them to formulate an opinion and final decision that there is NOT a problem with the paint on these bikes, then it will be VERY difficult to get Honda to reverse their decision.

I am DONE talking with (&*&%& Randy). In the future, I will only speak with someone up the ladder. As I told him, if I need to bring my bike down to Honda's offices, in person, and show his supervisors what bad paint looks like...I can and will do that.

As I have said in the past, I am NOT looking for answers and a resolution to this issue overnight. The bikes are still under warranty. But with a FEW complaints in...Honda is ready to dismiss this issue with the notion that WE simply do not know how to care for the paint on our bikes.

PLEASE...do not allow them to get away with that.