On a lighter note - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On a lighter note

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Wow!!! I didn't know it was such a popular road!! I thought it was a newly dicovered road by me.

Should be an interesting road though, with the Hell's Canyon overlook and zero traffic.

Been through that area and on that specific road so many times, that I am aware of the propensity to have gravel in the curves and corners, so a rider needs to be mindful of that. It can also get hot riding through there, so it is best done in Spring or Fall, rather than the dead of Summer or Winter. That road is a real peg scraper, and could challenge the Dragon's Tail for the number of curves per miles.

It must be a good road then.

Thanks for the heads up on the gravel. I know if you travel to Hells Canyon dam to the end of the road, there are a lot of rocks in the road. At one point there is a chain link fence above your head just to protect against falling rock. But I'm sure I'll be taking it easy with all the new scenery to look at.

Speaking of Ice Cream Trucks

Sunday Morning Sex

Upon hearing that her elderly grandfather had just passed away, Katie went straight to her grandparent's house to visit her 95 year-old grandmother and comfort her. When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother replied, "He had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning.

"Horrified, Katie told her grandmother that 2 people nearly 100 years old having sex would surely be asking for trouble. "Oh no, my dear," replied granny. "Many years ago, realizing our advanced age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring. It was just the right rhythm. Nice and slow and even. Nothing too strenuous, simply in on the Ding and out on the Dong." She paused to wipe away a tear, and continued, "He'd still be alive if the ice cream truck hadn't come along."
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]