Hi Everyone, I've been off of here for awhile. Back surgery, relationship issues...everything many of u deal with. So, now getting off the pain pills and all that, I'm ready to go! Never did this before. Early January I plan on making it to AZ. I think I will have to go straight down I-35 down to I-10 then make my way over Surprise, AZ.
I've been riding for 47 years and rode in snow numerous times...at one time, '70's, when the roads were closed in big storm and National Guard was called out in Ohio. I wrapped rope around my '57 pan head, such a wire heater in oil tank, started charcoal brickettes on fire on a cookie sheet after burning down, and after about 20 minutes, I shoveled the snow off, it was out on the back porch, and headed out! The solders all waved and the cops couldn't make it around to me!
Well, I hope I don't scratch the paint on my '13 F6B. I have made some changes on the bike. I put a different upper cowl on it modified the exhaust, bars, wind shield, manual cruise, & other stuff.
This spring I hope I can get a 1800 used engine on the table. Then we'll see what everyone is talking about on the "performance" complacency. Mass produced anything, can be improved.

if anybody has done this trip, please send any suggestions... Thank You. watso