Quote Originally Posted by unsub View Post
The other day while in the garage pulling out the yard boss for the last lawn grooming of the year I glanced over and looked at the Black B standing steadfast, clean and lean as if waiting for orders to move that only I can give. It was then that I was reminded, what a beautiful machine it is.

If you look at one of my earliest posts here I thought a most fitting name for this motorcycle could be the "Honda Dream" because the lines reminded me of the old 305 dream. Shortly after buying the bike and putting a few thousand miles on it I immediately began to think it could easily belong to Honda's ST class of motorcycle. I still think that way today.

All this to say that the B's style was ahead of it's time [like the Dream] and with each passing year the B's style is appreciated more and more, by me at least. Wouldn't want any other bike today.

All hail the B! and the forum, of course. My thanks to Phantom, and all that make this forum a welcoming place for riders of all types.

My first new bike was a black 1966 Honda 305 Dream in 1966. If the F6B reminded me of the Dream I won't had bought it . The dream was "retro" before it was called retro. Bear in mind I had two VTX1800C but never a VTX1800R/S. Everyone has different tastes and that's why there's many choices to choose from.

Carl