Donald Trump - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump

We the people got this nation to the present by electing the best crop of bull shippers money can buy. Trump didn't use that method he just bought his way to where he is. Definition of bull shipping; tell the people what they want to hear.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

If he would become an American I'd vote for him in a heartbeat. Actually, before he quit it was my only reason to visit Canada, that and Cuban cigars. Now that we renewed ties with Cuba there really is no reason to go.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Canada has no second amendment

The OP is from a country that does not have freedom of speech. Our American media like to avoid the fact that Canada and most of Europe have severe restrictions on speech. Check out this article on how the Donald could be prosecuted in Canada for what he said about Mexicans and how we have a "bill of rights which is very old".

Oh... and I don't drink, smoke or gamble!!!

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/ca...or-hate-speech

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneRider66 View Post
    I will say this. There are a lot of things that I like about Trump. He is Bold, Brash, Passionate, Patriotic, Stand tall in your face attitude. I wish at times he would act a little more presidential. This country needs a man like him, although sometimes I wish he would soften his edges with a little class. Not saying he is classless. Just saying that sometimes he alienates people just by the way he comes across. That being said. I want someone in office that has balls and will make this country great again. I would hope that he would choose a running mate that would compliment him. Someone like a Carson or a Condoleezza Rice. I think the Condy pick would assure him a lot of the minority vote and maybe get back some of the women voters that he has lost. (If you notice. Carson and He seem to be pretty buddy buddy) Neither one really attacks one another. And Carson kind of took up for him yesterday when he also stated that he would leave the republican party if the political powers tried to screw Trump.

There are a lot of areas for Americans to be concerned about. Terrorism, Immigration, National Debt, Weakened Military, Floundering Economy. Do I feel that Trump is Well enough versed to tackle these issues? Well, I know this. He is a leader, He has balls and he is in your face Pro American. I feel that if he surrounds himself with the right people he can do much better then those in the recent past.

I dont drink either.
    See Tax , sober people think alike. I agree with everything this gentleman posted. To my way of thinking , Trump is the only chance we have to get America back on track. He's not perfect , but he's the best we have to choose from.

if

If politicians did what they were voted in to do, there wouldn't be a guy like Trump running for office, But they don't.

Lets see if we can change that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ridlikhel View Post
    If politicians did what they were voted in to do, there wouldn't be a guy like Trump running for office, But they don't.

Lets see if we can change that.
    In order to recycle congress it would take an expert bull shipper to convince enough voters to accomplish the task. Perhaps it would be better to use the record of the candidate rather that what they promise.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    If he would become an American I'd vote for him in a heartbeat. Actually, before he quit it was my only reason to visit Canada, that and Cuban cigars. Now that we renewed ties with Cuba there really is no reason to go.
    Don't cancel your visit completely yet here is his situation...

He removed his name from mayoral consideration and ran instead for his old council seat, which he won. Several months of chemotherapy and surgery shrank the tumor, though Ford has told the press he’s not completely out of the woods. He’s discussed running for mayor again in 2018, but his health leaves this a question mark.

He does get the job done, however he has too many personal demons that interfere with his political job. If he could sort out his addictions he would be unstoppable.

shooter
    OK Lloyd. Let me get this straight. This guy is a confessed addict and a professed idiot and you think Trump is bad? Just messin with ya. If you think he's OK its good with me. Heck , Tax likes him and he don't like nobody. Carry on mate.

For reasons that have already been said I like Trump. He says what he says because he doesn't have anyone telling him he can't. No big outside money. He doesn't need it he has his own. He isn't politically correct and I am so tired of that idea He doesn't blame a gun for an act of terror and he isn't scared to say terrorism. Al
    A man can never have to much red wine or to many good books or to much ammunition. Rudyard Kipling

Once I was young and now I am old and everything in the middle went way to damn fast.

Have you ever sat and thought...... Damn Ive been thru a lot of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by lloydmoore1 View Post
    Your right I don't live there but everyone's opinion matters this I do know. We are both lucky enough to still be able to express them when we want. If we ever meet I would still buy you a beer but and respect your opinion but don't expect 2 beers.
    Your wasting your time, your only allowed an opinion when it agrees with the majority.