Donald Trump - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    Your wasting your time, your only allowed an opinion when it agrees with the majority.
    Nah, it's more like he knew he was jumping into ice water, so don't bitch because the water is cold. Read his first post. I fish with worms, I don't open cans that are full of them. Trump isn't my man, but I still don't appreciate a foreigner posting a one sided video for one of our candidates. Still waiting for some hillaree or Bernie crap.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Nah, it's more like he knew he was jumping into ice water, so don't bitch because the water is cold. Read his first post. I fish with worms, I don't open cans that are full of them. Trump isn't my man, but I still don't appreciate a foreigner posting a one sided video for one of our candidates. Still waiting for some hillaree or Bernie crap.
    So what ya want a hug..naw I doubt it you don't stike me as the touchy feely type. It's all good no harm no foul Merry Christmas to you.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by lloydmoore1 View Post
    So what ya want a hug..naw I doubt it you don't stike me as the touchy feely type. It's all good no harm no foul Merry Christmas to you.
    No I have a soft side. No harm, but I would throw a yellow flag. You just cannot comprehend the arrogance of you as a Canadian posting your distaste for an American candidate. It's not your election, so sit back and enjoy the show. Or maybe there is something in the end for Canadians if Lindsey Graham is elected. Maybe when Doogie is up for re-election and Honduran's and Swiss begin flooding the airways with what a bum they think Doogie is you'll understand my view. I'm out, cheers northern friends and Merry Christmas.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

I'm honestly glad I started to read this thread. Before, I thought that Trump was just a blowhard douche. Now I realize that he may or may not be a douche, but he genuinely has the qualities of a strong leader.

shooter
    Jayrock , cocky ain't bad if you can back it up. Who wants a wuss as a global leader. We need a leader that can say f..k you. Nobody respects us as a country anymore. I'm not saying Trump is perfect. He could be a little more tactful at times. Just cause you think it doesn't mean you have to say it. Trump hasn't learned that yet. But , like Stro I don't want to hear a foreigner dissing one of our prominent Presidential candidates. You don't have to agree with the majority you just need to be a potential voter from this country. I appreciate the fact that you see leadership qualities in Trump. He's not everyone's cup of tea but he's real. What you see is what you get.

For as long as I have been voting it has always be a "forced choice"...Trumps OK but if he does not back down some then he will not be elected. Now when you have some time read or go to YouTube on the Putin.... this guys carries his balls in a wheelbarrow. The more I listen to him the more I like him and the less I like Obummer. Trust me I never had a moment of like for the guy.

We need to elect someone who can run business and make money...Romney was my choice...when he lost I gave up...the 52% will never vote themselves out of a check...only a revolution will do that !
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I tried to avoid this thread but then I drank the Kool-Aid. The commentator seems pretty spot on. I just finished a history course dealing with the rise of Hitler to power. What I find dismaying about Trump is his use of the very same tactics, by a personality that seems equally megalomaniac.
    But simple answers, brash slogans, crude posturing's and scapegoating have ever been the way of politics. It's just been awhile since the bar has been raised this low in America.
    ss^,
    Ken

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    For as long as I have been voting it has always be a "forced choice"...Trumps OK but if he does not back down some then he will not be elected. Now when you have some time read or go to YouTube on the Putin.... this guys carries his balls in a wheelbarrow. The more I listen to him the more I like him and the less I like Obummer. Trust me I never had a moment of like for the guy.

We need to elect someone who can run business and make money...Romney was my choice...when he lost I gave up...the 52% will never vote themselves out of a check...only a revolution will do that !
    Steve , unfortunately you are right about the 52%. I say it all the time. It will be hard to overcome it.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post

<...SNIP...>

...the 52% will never vote themselves out of a check...only a revolution will do that !
    Same thing with Congress and term limits. It ain't happening. Only a revolution will change that as well.

Trump has my vote; if he ever makes it to the general election. Either representing the GOP or running as an Independent. I don't want him as POTUS but he's the lessor of two evils... when compared to Shrillery.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537