She's gone - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: She's gone

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    +1... will be nice to have ALL the toys as well !
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Thanks all, the "B" was nice enough, but the looks of the bike are what honestly drew me in. I like the color combo myself.

I also have a grand son that is really wanting to ride with me and I felt the tour pack back rest would be better for him than my small back rest on the F6B.

I had cruise so the options really were not a major deal to me. I did get most of the accessories off before trading and am only needing fog lights and a seat that fit's me on this one to be done with it. I am leaning toward the King Ultimate seat on this one as well.

I also went fullwing but still have my F6B , I did 5k on the wing this summer and 300 miles on the F6B .
    The wing is more to haul the old lady around , I still have the go fast bikes she won't ride on , I did post my F6B but not really pushing it I still like the bike ... LOL
    Good luck on the new Wing .

Nice bike and yes the color scheme got to me also, and the trans is butter smooth compared to the earlier wings,
    but still kept the F6.
    The level 3s are hard to find in this part of the country but my dealer found me one.

Quote Originally Posted by jkelley View Post
    Well after a lot thought I finally let the F6B go.
    I went with a new 2015 Goldwing.
    The biggest surprise was how smooth the transmission on the new one is in comparison to my old 2013 F6b.
    They (Honda) had to have changed something here. My F6B was always clunky in shifting but I assumed it was the norm.
    The new wing is butter smooth, and a really nice ride thus far.
    Hmm...sounds like you been demoted to the Queen-bee chuffer. Looks nice, but really, I'm only envious of the electronic cruise though, and better paint hardness (?). Be sure to stay with this group because where you been, and what you know.