Liking it. I hope someone at the Rally has took to drilling and such. I want to hear that. I'm looking at replacing stock pipes anyways so what do I have to lose? Just bout can't give the stock ones away. I'll wait till after Rally. It's too close to go time. I would like to hear more of you guys experiences with the drilling or hole saw cutting. Any noticable effect on performance or engine at all? I did this on a 1700 Road Star a good while back. It was better but not a great sound. But it ain't a flat six either. I also put D&D custom exhaust on a Rocket 3. Sounded better but the Rocket being a vertical in line 3 it sounded much like my tractor. But I like my tractor. Hope to see most of you at the Rally.
I do want black pipes though. I expect someone to take the Krylon engine paint to their chrome pipes anytime. Anybody done that?
Yeah, and I'm having a bear with my tour packs and that little luggage rack and backrest down on the seat thing. You know. Bike wasn't designed for two up touring. About now someone is thinking "why didn't you get a wing?". Don't like wings. I like F6B. It's like a Crown Vic VS a Vette. I'll deal with the luggage thing.