Thanks OKC for the great weather!

Thread: Thanks OKC for the great weather!

Thanks OKC for the great weather!

15 days here, 1 day of rain. Great trip, except you need some road money in OK. Some bad roads. See you later.

Attachment 18061

Tire looks good so far Bry. 100 miles down .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Are the fans in the background the ones that make all the Oklahoma wind?

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    15 days here, 1 day of rain. Great trip, except you need some road money in OK. Some bad roads. See you later.
    Bad Roads?
    Bad Roads!

You ain't seen no bad roads until you've driven down any road in Michigan.
    Think Michigan has more potholes than Florida has sand.

Just pulled in the stable. Lots and lots of traffic. Had to get a shot with those wind turbines. They are just before Ardmore on that scenic outctopping. They weren't there the last time I was in town several years ago.

Tire made it shooter. Never leaked a bit. 39 cold at the hotel and 43-44 at every stop I checked it. Goes in the shop one day this week for a new tire. Thanks for the confidence homey, you move to second from the top on the Christmas list.

Attachment 18063
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    Why second!!?? Oh well just happy to be on the list O Great One. Do me a favor , when you get her in the shop pull that nail. I want to know if it went all the way through. We need to talk about how wide the 'chicken strip' is on that tire. Son you need some curves in your life. I know , you live in Texas. Dip over into Arkansas sometime.

I was afraid to post that pic for that analogy. Yep, I need some curve school.That's my weak side too, I only have scrapes on my right floorboard. No excuse they explained to me in MSF class, the turns are the same.

Might be a great thread to start......show your chicken strips.

First on that list was the Wafflehouse chick this morning. She almost had all her teefuses.

EDIT

Hey, what do you think that dent is on the mold rim above the S, under the nail?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    I saw that. Its caused by the nail. I looked at the picture closer after you left this morning. I saw that and I said "oh shyt". That don't look good. The nail definitely caused it. By then I had you pumped up. I knew you could do it Grasshopper. At least I hoped you could.