Florida Riding in Feb 2016

Thread: Florida Riding in Feb 2016

Florida Riding in Feb 2016

We will be coming down to Florida for a little vacation and to go riding. We will be bringing my F6B, Teresa's Spyder and one of friends with his Goldwing.
    We expect to be in Naples on 2/19 and expect to ride around the area and then over to Florida City on Saturday 2/20. We are leaving the trailer in Naples for a few days. Yes we have to trailer, cold and snowy up here in NE Ohio in Feb. We will be riding down to the keys and back on Sunday and back over to Naples on Monday. Teresa is flying back home on Tuesday morning, while we will be staying the rest of the week riding.
    Would anyone like to ride with us?
    We are going to take the trailer up NE of Tampa somewhere and possibly ride for 2 or 3 days up there, maybe on Wed, Thursday and Friday.
    We are trying to finalize plans on where we are going to stay especially up in central Florida. If anyone has suggestions and would like to do some riding with us let me know.
    thanks,
    Rick
    Value-Accessories

Cool

When are you going to leave ? We can set up a RTE on the28th...a lot guys I've in the Tamps area or close... maybe a late diner/lunch on the 24-25 ???

Anybody have any thoughts ?????
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    When are you going to leave ? We can set up a RTE on the28th...a lot guys I've in the Tamps area or close... maybe a late diner/lunch on the 24-25 ???

Anybody have any thoughts ?????
    We will be up in Central Florida Wed through Friday, 2/24 - 26th. Hopefully we can find some good places to ride and maybe some people to ride with. We will be riding in South Florida down to Key West the previous weekend (2/21) and will have to leave no later then very early on Saturday 2/27 to go back home. We both have to be back by Monday.

Just need to find a central location to stay to ride from and that has a large parking lot to put the trailer.