Pathfinder LED Fog lights

Thread: Pathfinder LED Fog lights

Pathfinder LED Fog lights

What I always try to do is check with one of the forum sponsors first. Wingstuff, Value Accessories, etc.....

Most of the time with free shipping and telling them you are a member they will match the price. Not saying that is true in every case----but we have some great sponsors and they help keep the lights on around here.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Old Ryder View Post
    What I always try to do is check with one of the forum sponsors first. Wingstuff, Value Accessories, etc.....

Most of the time with free shipping and telling them you are a member they will match the price. Not saying that is true in every case----but we have some great sponsors and they help keep the lights on around here.
    I would be very careful. That item has MAP pricing, (minimum advertised pricing). They are very serious about the pricing on this product. You will have zero warranty because they either are not or will not be an authorized dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by rickw View Post
    I would be very careful. That item has MAP pricing, (minimum advertised pricing). They are very serious about the pricing on this product. You will have zero warranty because they either are not or will not be an authorized dealer.
    Yup just seen that... I checked pathfinder website for authorized dealers...

So if a mod can delete this that would be great

Is MAP verboten or within the allowed pricing range ?

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    Is MAP verboten or within the allowed pricing range ?
    Not sure what you are asking. The minimum advertised pricing for this product is $329.95. It is a way to make sure that the product is not DE-valued and that the product can be sold by actual dealers that you can talk to that know the product and will be there for any issues. If dealers do not abide they no longer can sell their products and will be banned from being able to purchase from the wholesaler.
    A lot of the Manufacturers are going to this now to protect legitimate dealers. One of the biggest is Kuryakyn starting on 1/4/16. Most people do not know that a lot of EBay invoices now are not recognized by manufacturers for warranty because of pricing violations.

Not sure what you are asking. The minimum advertised pricing for this product is $329.95. It is a way to make sure that the product is not DE-valued and that the product can be sold by actual dealers that you can talk to that know the product and will be there for any issues. If dealers do not abide they no longer can sell their products and will be banned from being able to purchase from the wholesaler.
    A lot of the Manufacturers are going to this now to protect legitimate dealers. One of the biggest is Kuryakyn starting on 1/4/16. Most people do not know that a lot of EBay invoices now are not recognized by manufacturers for warranty because of pricing violations.
    Thanks for the clarification that their price is below MAP, thus is frowned upon. It was not clear if it was within range or not.