Riding the day before Christmas
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Riding the day before Christmas

Riding the day before Christmas

Not common at all to get a ride in on Christmas Eve, at 65 degrees here in the Finger Lakes area of upstate New York but Moosedog and I did and it was sweeeet! Thanks El Niño

I'm going to the beach on Sat for lunch, down from Martins at a place called High Tides !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Vondawg View Post
    Not common at all to get a ride in on Christmas Eve, at 65 degrees here in the Finger Lakes area of upstate New York but Moosedog and I did and it was sweeeet! Thanks El Niño
    I got a call at 11am today that the parts for the recall were in...put the battery in, backed out of a very tight shed fit and rode to the dealer!! 66 degrees...yes it was sweeet! About a few hours east of you in cooperstown.

There's a winter motorcycle "show" near you I think...Last year it was at the Curtiss Museum...not sure where it is this year. Vintage bikes...Wintercycle Therapy it's called.

Yes, I know the warm weather is from El Nino, but........ I think we should give this Global Warming thing a chance.
    Do your Best and Miss the Rest!

Yeah, it's been kind of shirt sleeve weather down here in Md, but the rain has been too hard to get out for a ride.

Went riding on Sunday at 54 degrees. Not very good riding today...Attachment 18169

I rode tonight and will also do my visiting tomorrow on the bike. No way am I letting this weather slip past. Still low 60's tomorrow before it starts to take a nose dive. I'm a tad under 1500 right now, and I never thought I'd get that many miles in this soon ( purchased 11/5, and only ride weekends ). I'm off to a fantastic start and can't wait for next year.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

shooter
    Good thing Duke bought a Honda. He would have a Harley wore plumb out in a year.

Quote Originally Posted by 114th COBRA View Post
    Yeah, it's been kind of shirt sleeve weather down here in Md, but the rain has been too hard to get out for a ride.
    We should be able to get in a Christmas day ride today though Looks like the rain will stop for a bit... according to the current Doppler

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Good thing Duke bought a Honda. He would have a Harley wore plumb out in a year.
    I rode with a friend I went to grade school with. He has a full wing, 1988, with 148,000 miles. I'm pretty sure this bike will wear me out!
    Attachment 18172
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.