TORQUE LOOPS ?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: TORQUE LOOPS ?

TORQUE LOOPS ?

What benefits if any would I get by putting on Torque loops and keeping the (STOCK) Exhaust on.

Most of if not all has been discussed in other threads....

http://hondaf6b.com/search.php?searchid=788990
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Most of if no all has beeb discussed in other threads....

http://hondaf6b.com/search.php?searchid=788990
    tks tried the search but nothing came up.
    this will help

It's not just u heavvyduty it didn't work for me either, I was wondering what it would do to my warranty, hear the Honda engineers designed these but the EPA made them go with the other

Quote Originally Posted by Python View Post
    It's not just u heavvyduty it didn't work for me either, I was wondering what it would do to my warranty, hear the Honda engineers designed these but the EPA made them go with the other
    Ya I been trying all day, Nothing comes up.I,m just trying to find out what the Loops will do for me. besides stopping the drone .

Installing my Torq Loopz this week. I hope for a few benefits. Expecting better flow, better fuel economy, lighter weight and raspier sound. Hope it's worth the cost and time. I'll give updates.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidNC View Post
    Installing my Torq Loopz this week. I hope for a few benefits. Expecting better flow, better fuel economy, lighter weight and raspier sound. Hope it's worth the cost and time. I'll give updates.
    What you're expecting is exactly what you should get. You may already know but pay special attention to sealing the joint between the Loopz and headers and installing the clamps so they don't interfere with the lower covers. Other than that, the install should go smoothly.
    Ken (Hornblower)

Finished the install. It's raining too much to give it a good test drive. Sound is a bit deeper at all rpm levels, but doesn't qualify as a "loader pipes saves lives" mod. One issue is that the stop position should be determined by first confirming where the center stand aligns to the side cover. In my case, is is so of center that it misses the rubber stop.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidNC View Post
    One issue is that the stop position should be determined by first confirming where the center stand aligns to the side cover. In my case, is is so of center that it misses the rubber stop.
    In that case, I would check for full seating of the heat shield. With those little rubber boots that have to slide into slots, it can be a challenge to get them in all the way. I found lubing those boots with silicone grease very helpful.
    Ken (Hornblower)

The left pipe was not built as accurately as the right side. Out of the box the top bracket was bent at an angle to give a proper angle of the loops and shield brackets. It fit well enough to get the job done but I see this has not the issue. Right side was perfect. Looking back at the rubber stop picture in the instructions, I see that the hole is drilled off set to the front.