Finally got my F6B!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Finally got my F6B!

Finally got my F6B!

I've been wanting this bike for a couple of years now. The right deal finally came along. I was fortunate enough to find a black 2013 deluxe in my price range. Even better, the previous owner already had all the accessories installed that I would have added and only 2 hours from my house.

This is an awesome bike (like I don't need to tell you). Absolutely love this. Just picked it up yesterday and all its done is rain here in Northern KY, so no chance to get it out. I was able to put a couple of miles on it when I bought it last Tuesday. I'm trying to convince myself that my garage is too small to ride around in. So, I'm content to just start it up every once in awhile. Hopefully these monsoons will stop and I'll be able to get it out. Don't care how cold it is!

I've been following this forum for about 6 or 7 months. The insights and opinions were extremely helpful in helping me get this dream bike. Hope to meet many of you soon, planning on taking it to Daytona in March.

In the meantime, if anyone wants a 2006 VTX 1300R, I have one for sale!

Congratulations, and welcome.
    4 Wheels Move the Body
    2 Wheels Move the Soul
    In Loving Memory of My Brother
    "Death Waits In The Dark"

2013 F6B Deluxe

I also just bought a 2015 silver matte deluxe. I have been looking at this bike for the past 2 years. I finally traded in my 2002 Harley Electra Glide in on my new bike.

I only have about 300 miles on it, and can not tell you how impressed i am with this bike. Getting used to it, and it just gets easier to ride.

Love this bike.

Will

Merry Christmas and Happy Riding New Year. Sweet, glad to have you here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Congrats and welcome.

That's great . . . congratulations to you! I picked my 2013 F6B in the fall and like you, I can't wait to get it back on the road come spring. My new B also replaces a VTX 1300R -- mine a 2005 which is also for sale (a U.S. bike i'd brought across the border from Oklahoma). Good luck with your X sale and have a blast on the new ride!

Congrats!

...sT
    Journeyman ATCS, retired
    U.S. DOT - Federal Aviation Administration -- 1982-2012

--- Valve Audio: Use a transistor, go to jail .....it's the LAW!! ---

Quote Originally Posted by petehenke View Post
    I've been wanting this bike for a couple of years now. The right deal finally came along. I was fortunate enough to find a black 2013 deluxe in my price range. Even better, the previous owner already had all the accessories installed that I would have added and only 2 hours from my house.

This is an awesome bike (like I don't need to tell you). Absolutely love this. Just picked it up yesterday and all its done is rain here in Northern KY, so no chance to get it out. I was able to put a couple of miles on it when I bought it last Tuesday. I'm trying to convince myself that my garage is too small to ride around in. So, I'm content to just start it up every once in awhile. Hopefully these monsoons will stop and I'll be able to get it out. Don't care how cold it is!
    Congratulations . Yeah getting very tired of this non stop rain since Christmas. I'm just down the way from you a bit in Elizabethtown. Have to meet in the near future. Actually , I'll be up in Edgewood after the first of the year, but I'll be on a mission. Got some control work to do up there.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Congratulations. I'm like you,...in love with my F6B. Haven't been able to get out because of the rain here in Md, But yesterday, the weather cleared and the temp. ran to th 70's. I managed to get a 292 mile run in through the early morning fog and down through the lowlands of Virginia to a relatives and back home. That was a nice ride, Got 694 mile on her now and can't wait for spring. Enjoy it. It's addictive.

Great Christmas present !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com