decided to de-badge my f6b. pulled both front & rear honda & the f6b emblems. OOPS, didn't realize the f6b badges were hiding a couple of holes; no retainers so i guess they were just used as alignment holes. planning a repaint this winter so no big problem. i was able to coerce the tape residue off from 3 spots by gently rolling the tape up into a ball & then cleaning the final residue with a carwash detergent. all was well until my thumb became so numb & sore just couldn't tackle the final spot without some help. ran down to wallyworld & picked up some super-duper TURTLE WAX LABEL & STICKER REMOVER. sprayed it on & allowed to set for about a minute & then rubbed off the first layer of tape residue without great effort. the second application almost removed it all. standing back gloating about how easy that was & admiring the effectiveness, i saw some scratches, some pretty damn deep scratches!!! looks like the chemical softened this cheap-assed paint to the point a paper towel did as much damage as 220 grit sandpaper. had some generic polish laying around & after several rounds it looks much better & hopefully some good scratch remover will cure my woes. just a heads up, fellows, don't make the same mistake i did!!