Lighted Luggage area - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lighted Luggage area

Quote Originally Posted by Fla_rider View Post
    Valk - did you post your net thing in your saddlebags. Might be my next farkle.
    I don't know if it is posted or not. I thought so, but can't find it.

This netting is something that I got off of ebay several years ago. I don't know if it is still available or not.

It is elastic enough that it gives if i just throw something on it (like a bag). But, also keeps things from falling into the hinges.

The hard part was getting clips to stay put. I finally got rid of the sticky part and epoxied the clips into place. Much better.

Here are a bunch of listings from the guy I bought my netting from. He doesn't seem to have any more of what I got, but has lots to choose from (I am sure others do as well).

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...c+Net&_sacat=0
    Albuquerque, NM

[Attachment 18374Attachment 18375
    This my battery operated motion led. It shuts off after 10 sec. And only works when it is dark. 13.00 on Amazon

Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner View Post
    [Attachment 18374Attachment 18375
    This my battery operated motion led. It shuts off after 10 sec. And only works when it is dark. 13.00 on Amazon
    So if you have stuff moving around in the saddlebags while you are riding... does the light coming on continually?

Sort of like the question; if a tree falls in the woods and nobody is around; does it make a sound?

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    So if you have stuff moving around in the saddlebags while you are riding... does the light coming on continually?

Sort of like the question; if a tree falls in the woods and nobody is around; does it make a sound?
    it would but come on your ex army, do you let things roll around in your saddlebags? It will take awhile but I will see how long it takes for the batteries to die.