Rain Rain Go Away!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rain Rain Go Away!!!

Rain Rain Go Away!!!

Ok I know this is nothing new to other parts of our wonderful country but here in SoCal its crazy. We've had some 5" in 48 hours. I had to stay late at work last night to babysit a storm drain and prevent rocky mudflows into the street. At least most places the flooding subsides pretty quickly except along the San Diego River. Its been a couple of weeks since I've ridden now. How do you guys and gals in other parts cope with parking your bikes months at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobraguy View Post
    Ok I know this is nothing new to other parts of our wonderful country but here in SoCal its crazy. We've had some 5" in 48 hours. I had to stay late at work last night to babysit a storm drain and prevent rocky mudflows into the street. At least most places the flooding subsides pretty quickly except along the San Diego River. Its been a couple of weeks since I've ridden now. How do you guys and gals in other parts cope with parking your bikes months at a time.
    You're not used to bad weather! When it snows and is 30 or below, 99.9% of us park it. There's not much choice and we live with it.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Could Al Gore really know something about global warming?

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

No

shooter
    I've never had a month I couldn't ride at least once.

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Army View Post
    Could Al Gore really know something about global warming?
    Al Gore is the epitome of the phrase.."If Bullshit was music he would be a brass band"......

Lol, since we were tired of Californians moving to Washington we just thought send you our weather

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    Al Gore is the epitome of the phrase.."If Bullshit was music he would be a brass band"......
    Ha!

Al Gore... if stupid could fly; he would be a jet

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Bitch, Bitch, Bitch! One day complaining about drought the next day complaining about too much water.

You just have to learn some days you can ride your bike and some days you have to ride your woman! Unfortunately, at my age the only fun in riding her is called bitching. So now we're back to where we started!

Quote Originally Posted by Cobraguy View Post
    Send it up North where it is needed.