My new F6B - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My new F6B

shooter
    Welcome Nero. Proud to have you as a member. We can always use some new blood to amuse and abuse. Hey Stro , how many forms of rain do you guys have in Texas? I know you guys , Texans , think you're special but we only have one kind of rain in MO.

to the board!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Welcome Nero.Funny how buying a F6B brings on rain.When I got mine it rained for a week which it had not done here in Northern Nevada for a long time.But once it clears and you can enjoy those wonderful AZ winter temps you will be racking up miles on that F6B.I have just a hair over 5 more years till my lovely bride can retire and we will be moving down your way.Enjoy the new ride.

HOWDY FROM TEXAS---ride safe and be blessed

Congrats on the new ride. You're gonna love it.

welcome Nero You will love the bike. p.s. You can fiddle until the rain stops. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by swingfast View Post
    welcome Nero You will love the bike. p.s. You can fiddle until the rain stops. LOL.
    I am resisting the impulse to add farkel, so far. I want to glean as much information from the Forum before I start buying stuff. Note, this is a first for me, my usual style is to start buying accessories the day I bring the new bike home. With age comes wisdom apparently. I will post some pictures tomorrow.

Congrats from Oregon!
    I'd rather be on my bike thinking about God than in church thinking about my bike.

Remember not how a man died, but rather how he lived.

RIP:
    MVSB
    SpeedGeek
    Saxon
    Eric Gustafson

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Welcome Nero. Proud to have you as a member. We can always use some new blood to amuse and abuse. Hey Stro , how many forms of rain do you guys have in Texas? I know you guys , Texans , think you're special but we only have one kind of rain in MO.
    We are off the word Texans for a bit my friend. I just left the doctors office to repair my ligament on my right foot. Somehow it became lodged in the TV Saturday afternoon. Please refer to us as Citizens from Texas for a bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Another former Griso owner

That's funny, I traded my 2009 Griso in on my 2013 F6B. I was doing longer trips and liked the idea of some stowage capacity and wind protection, and the look of the Honda caught my eye. If I'm ever able to have 4 or 5 bikes, I'll certainly have another Griso ..... Definitely a bike with soul!