I like--not love football. Baseball and the Yankees and Braves are my main sports interest, but I somewhat follow football --I watch about a single game or parts of 2 or 3 per week--with a passive interest until the playoffs. Living in NC, you have to root for the Panthers and the game with the Giants the other week really turned me off with all the crap going on between the Odell Beckham show and Carolina defense. I was really turned off.

Well last night just about did me in for professional football. I do not really care for the Bengals, but I do hate the Steelers so that kind of forced me to pull for the Bengals. I ended up wishing both teams could have lost. The stupidity on the part of both teams---even a Pittsburgh coach got penalized for unsportsman like conduct. The crown jewel was when Bengals players cost their team a hard fought come from behind victory by giving up 30 yards to Pittsburgh without running a single play and allowing them to win the game because of conduct that would get them arrested outside the stadium. What really ticks me off is that the Steelers were just as bad goading them.

It appears the NFL is looking more and more like the WWF. All that was missing was a player running off the bench with a metal folding chair and hitting somebody on the back of the head while the ref is not looking.

I am so disgusted!!!!! (as if you can't tell)