Ready to Accessorize - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ready to Accessorize

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    Ernie! I just saw where some town in WV got 40" of snow! You ok??????????

We got 40 flakes, but don't anyone worry! I had plenty of firewood and I didn't lose power so all is good!
    Yes Kelly, I'm tired and sore but that's all(shovel don't fit like it used to). We only got about two feet(only?). I have a plow but still have to dig out me and the neighbors and my parents. You know how it goes. 8 hrs. Saturday and almost 4 hrs. Sunday. I need to move south.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by hardtail View Post
    Yes Kelly, I'm tired and sore but that's all(shovel don't fit like it used to). We only got about two feet(only?). I have a plow but still have to dig out me and the neighbors and my parents. You know how it goes. 8 hrs. Saturday and almost 4 hrs. Sunday. I need to move south.
    As much as we hate damn Yankees down here, I don't blame a soul for wanting to get south of the Mason-Dixon.

Come on now, you don't hate us that bad...you did help me on the USB problem! That was 150 years ago, plus, you have a better lifestyle by the looks of it!
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

As much as we hate damn Yankees down here, I don't blame a soul for wanting to get south of the Mason-Dixon.
    The Mason-Dixon line is part of the border between WV and Penn. I'm already south of that-just not nearly south enough. Besides, you know you really like us. Weun's have more guns and git to shoot critters fer vittles. Groundhog sammich and a redpop. MM-MM good!!

GaTeach
    The Mason-Dixon line is part of the border between WV and Penn. I'm already south of that-just not nearly south enough. Besides, you know you really like us. Weun's have more guns and git to shoot critters fer vittles. Groundhog sammich and a redpop. MM-MM good!!
    Actually, the Mason-Dixon line as been moved to I-40. But yeah, come shoot with me. I'll make some squirrel dumplings.

Actually, the Mason-Dixon line as been moved to I-40. But yeah, come shoot with me. I'll make some squirrel dumplings.
    Was that another "executive order"?

GaTeach
    Was that another "executive order"?

Well, there are some coonasses I know who believe 1-10 is the Mason-Dixon.

Well, there are some coonasses I know who believe 1-10 is the Mason-Dixon.
    We all know that ain't right. Southern belles come from Virginia, South Carolina, and Georgia. Anything below that is just north Cuba. Not sure but we may have gotten off topic a bit.

We all know that ain't right. Southern belles come from Virginia, South Carolina, and Georgia. Anything below that is just north Cuba. Not sure but we may have gotten off topic a bit.
    Tis alright, everyone loves southern belles and it's all been valuable/entertaining information. Carry on

GaTeach

I'd say I'm more of the PWT side of the tracks than the Souther belle side.