2016 Harley Davidson CVO Street Glide - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Harley Davidson CVO Street Glide

There is no doubt that HD is a beautiful classic looking bike..
    The problems are one the initial cost and two the basic maintenance cost. My experience and those of my friends proved to me at least that before you hit 30k miles it will be in the shop for repairs costing well into a thousand plus $$.
    The HD will hold it's value better providing you don't put many miles on it but then your back to looks over riding.
    So if you want a looker the HD is a great bike but if you want to "ride" care free miles the F6 is the better choice. The looks are a bit more modern and the performance is unmatched.

I was just looking through my pictures and came across some pictures of my 2010 Fatboy. (man I loved that bike when I had it) I wanted to get another one when I saw the pictures. It was so beautiful and fun to ride.

I even started looking this morning on google at pictures of Fatboys.

I would someday like to get another 2010 Fatboy just like the one I had to keep at my condo in Florida for when I retire. I have been dreaming about getting some bike to restore / tinker with when I retire to keep me busy. I always thought it would be something like a Honda CBX but I am now leaning back to the 2010 Fatboy.

I don't think I would never have a Harley as my main bike again. It will be the F6B forever at this point because it is far superior in every category accept nostalgia. But I would like to have the 2010 HD Fatboy sitting next to it in the garage because it is still my 2nd love.
    Steve

$34,000 MSRP

That is more than twice the price some members paid for their F6, chrome is expensive

I still maintain that HD bikes are nothing more an "ego" related experience that says look at me on my 1960's technology bike...Shine it up and ride a few miles to show off the chrome, hangout at the local dealer and share maintenance stories, and how much one spends on aftermarket expensive HD accessories!!!...JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    $34,000 MSRP

That is more than twice the price some members paid for their F6, chrome is expensive
    And that's before " making it your own ".
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    $34,000 MSRP

So what's your point Will??

Sorry for the weak post

2 for the price of 1

Not enough chrome for $

shooter
    Just messin with ya man.

He's chromosexual.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    For once make a useful comment. After they saw that video of you at our family reunion you lost all respect. You gotta tighten up Stro. I'm tired of covering for you. Blood only goes so far.