Heated Grips (do you like) - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Heated Grips (do you like)

So oem for the f6b or some Oxfords?, a friend loves them 250 vs 90 bucks here.

Fyi, I ride into the 20's at highway speed up to 30 minutes without so far and it doesnt get to fun lol.

heated grips

I never thought I would like heated grips, but they are great on cool mornings. My hands were always the first thing to get cold.

Probably the best access. for the deluxe.

In my opinion.

My last trip to Ohio

Myself and F6b1911 rode all day in the rain at 45 degrees and the gloves were soaked and if it wasn't for the heated grips on my deluxe my hands would have been froze. I would turn them on and heat the gloves up and turn them off till I needed them again, I couldn't say enough nice things about heated grips after that experience. Never had them before this bike but will never be without them again!

I love my heated grips. I have arthritic hands and they really help keep them somewhat pain free. I even use them is summer on long rides to assist with the pain.

Beagle

My first experience with heated grips was 3 years ago. I used to think they were a needless accessory. Boy was I wrong. From that moment on I decided, like many of you, that I would never be without them again. My hands used to cramp up on the Harleys. Heated grips solved that. I thought the heated seat was a bit overkill though.
    2014 F6B Deluxe
    Iron Butt Association #23995
    SSgt USMC 1967-1974
    University of Vietnam 68/69

Heated grips

I like most of the responders here am very fond of the heated grips. They make cold weather riding much more tolerable. I very seldom use my heated gloves. If my palms are warm it seems to make my hands comfortable even in pretty cold weather

YES!! Also heated shirt.. heated seat makes those cold AM rides alot better!I use unlined leather gloves and HI temp on the stock grip is HOT!
    RIDE FREE/RIDE HARD/RIDE OFTEN