Hello Gentleman and Ladies. I need your help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello Gentleman and Ladies. I need your help

Live in Georgetown South Carolina, But work in Columbia South Carolina

Hello Gentleman and Ladies. I need your help

Within the next 2 or 3 weeks I will be purchasing TWO 2013 F6Bs. I would be interested in your help. If you know of any great deals at your local dealership or just happen to come across one in your travels. Or if you know where two are that I could possibly get a multi purchase discount on I would sure like knowing about it.

As I have started my search I find that some dealers think they are still sitting on Gold. I emailed one dealer back and forth yesterday. He has a STANDARD that he still wants 16k for. In my humble opinion thats a joke. I would think more like 12k.

I would really like to get 2 DELUXE models and am Comfortable with 13k OUT THE DOOR for each. Do you think that is reasonable?

I would consider the STANDARD if the the price was right.

I would also consider a slightly used one if the miles were LOW LOW and the price very good. I mean like 4k miles or less.

PRICE IS KING

If I were to buy a slightly used one that still is under some warranty I can purchase the extended warranty for roughly 400 bucks CORRECT???

Thank you all for any info you can give me.

All I can say is that I bought my 2015 standard out the door for 16,800, and that's up here in the Northeast. No reason why a 13 is still that high. There are some great deals I heard about down south....your answers will be coming from the guys.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

2015 HD Ultra Glide
    2017 Mustang GT Premium
    1997 Low Tahoe
    2002 HD Road King

Check your PM for some other thoughts. The best deal I could find was $14,500 out the door in Maryland for a standard that I have made into a Deluxe.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was watching pricing on these for the better part of a year before I was able to find the deal I was looking for in December. As far as I can tell, with the current incentives Honda has, it puts the dealer cost at about 12800-13k for a new 2013 standard. I found pricing to be a little better in the north midwest, Wisconsin, Michigan, etc. I think Honda cut back production in 2014, rarely see any of those still on the floor. There are 3 dealers here in the Cincinnati area and only 2, 2015's on the floor, between the 3, so they are gonna hold to their price. Hope that helps.

I was driving to a Minnesota vacation in late June last year calling dealers looking for any 2013's still on the floor. 2nd call was to a dealer in Cambridge who had 2 red standards priced at $14,500. I was so danged excited because all of my efforts with dealers in Houston and surrounding area were fruitless. Anyways, spent the night in ft smith Arkansas, called another dealer in the morning and a sure hit. He had 2 black standards for $13,500. Hot damn I'd made $1000 over night. At the time I assumed they wanted rid of them before the snow flew and they'd have to sit on them another year. I did by a black standard with 17 miles for $13,500. I would scour the Midwest and see what might be hidden behind all the snowmobiles and ice augers.

When I was looking, shooter told me there were a couple around Indianapolis for cheap dollars....that was 4-6 months ago
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Russell... I had sent you a PM awhile back, but if your really interested in pulling the trigger now... it looks like some of these deals that Tony has listed fit the bill. Good luck.

https://orlando.craigslist.org/mcd/5393953205.html

Best deal out there and close !!!!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com