Picture uploading question?

Thread: Picture uploading question?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Wrong Way Up!

I have the same issue with my Mac, sometimes when I preview my post, the image is upside down, or on it's end! But when I post it, it is the right way up
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

I take pics with my iPhone and they end up like that when I save them to my pc. I right click on the pic and am able to rotate them. Do that first on your pc before you post anywhere. I'm no pc genius, but that's what I have to do.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Never had that problem

But I don't take pics with my phone and I don't have a Mac, just snap my pics with a sony digital camera and put them on the computer and upload from there and they have always come in upright!

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    But I don't take pics with my phone and I don't have a Mac, just snap my pics with a sony digital camera and put them on the computer and upload from there and they have always come in upright!
    Not sure why, but the iphone doesn't stay straight....can't vouch for anything else.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.