Picture uploading question?

Thread: Picture uploading question?

Picture uploading question?

Every time I try to upload a picture of my f6b it is upside down or sideways no matter how I edit it. What am I doing wrong?

shooter
    Don't know buddy. I've never had that problem. Steve 0080 can probably help you.

When you LOAD the pic make sure it is up right... there should be a EDIT button with two arrows chasing each other... click on that button and this will
    rotate the pic till it is up right.

I have a Mac and sometimes it will up load a pic that is up right and post it sideways and there is no way I have found to turn it...

Sometimes the PC just want to show it's azz !
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Question Wrong Way Up!

I have the same issue with my Mac, sometimes when I preview my post, the image is upside down, or on it's end! But when I post it, it is the right way up
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

I take pics with my iPhone and they end up like that when I save them to my pc. I right click on the pic and am able to rotate them. Do that first on your pc before you post anywhere. I'm no pc genius, but that's what I have to do.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Never had that problem

But I don't take pics with my phone and I don't have a Mac, just snap my pics with a sony digital camera and put them on the computer and upload from there and they have always come in upright!

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    But I don't take pics with my phone and I don't have a Mac, just snap my pics with a sony digital camera and put them on the computer and upload from there and they have always come in upright!
    Not sure why, but the iphone doesn't stay straight....can't vouch for anything else.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.