And they wonder why we are angry - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: And they wonder why we are angry

Have you heard the latest on Hillary

Now they are talking about postponing the court procedures on the Email stuff till 2018 so she is trying to duck out of that one before the election, sounds like more Hillary hogwash to me!

I'm betting for equalizing karma at this point for the Hildebeast. One can hope.... and dream.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    Now they are talking about postponing the court procedures on the Email stuff till 2018 so she is trying to duck out of that one before the election, sounds like more Hillary hogwash to me!
    I believe that....
    Either paid off everyone involved or threatened their lives.... If they do postpone it, she'll have the power to bury everything over the next 4 years if she gets in.
    After 4 years most uninformed/uneducated Americans will have forgotten.
    If Donald gets in, he should indict/prosecute/incarcerate to the fullest extent possible. If it was up to me, she'd be in Gitmo already.

I am an adamant clinton hater. But the last thing I want the Don doing is performing some sort of exorcism on this she devil. I want the country back on track economically, militarily, a leader in the world and not a loser. With a clinton loss they will just go on their corrupt way and both be dead soon enough. End of story. We concentrate so much money and energy on special interest low level non-important crazy issues. I want my 401K to profit more. I want public education given back to the parents and the citizens of the districts. We are one of the richest nations but we also have some of the dumbest adults walking the planet. How about teaching real economics and business in High School? How about teaching trades again? How about not trying to brainwash kids into you MUST go to college? Man I could go on for hours.....but it's the 4th.

Happy Independence Day and GOD BLESS THE USA......she ain't even close to being done!

In sports it's 'how bad do you want it'? Well how bad do you want this? Keep pressing the corrupt clintons on your friends.....drive them to the polls in November. Have a party the night, the week before and get folks committed to voting NO to clinton. How bad do you want this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

@OP
    Simplified: Traditions and due process have been abandoned for popularity contests my friends. We can thank social media like facebook for that.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    I am an adamant clinton hater. But the last thing I want the Don doing is performing some sort of exorcism on this she devil. I want the country back on track economically, militarily, a leader in the world and not a loser. With a clinton loss they will just go on their corrupt way and both be dead soon enough. End of story. We concentrate so much money and energy on special interest low level non-important crazy issues. I want my 401K to profit more. I want public education given back to the parents and the citizens of the districts. We are one of the richest nations but we also have some of the dumbest adults walking the planet. How about teaching real economics and business in High School? How about teaching trades again? How about not trying to brainwash kids into you MUST go to college? Man I could go on for hours.....but it's the 4th.

Happy Independence Day and GOD BLESS THE USA......she ain't even close to being done!

In sports it's 'how bad do you want it'? Well how bad do you want this? Keep pressing the corrupt clintons on your friends.....drive them to the polls in November. Have a party the night, the week before and get folks committed to voting NO to clinton. How bad do you want this?
    Great ideas Stro. I get a lot of people in my business. I've been talking it up for a year. I can tell when to stop. And I know most of the people. All of us need to get after it.

Watched the movie 13 Hours...sad. Had that been someone of importance we could have landed Hell out of the skys to save them. Makes you wonder how the idiots in charge are still there!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I served with him..

MG Greene was stationed here in Fort Leonard Wood many years ago, late 90's actually. He had a position in Headquarters---Having said that his wife (LTC Meyers) was my Battalion Commander at the same time. During must of her functions she was always accompanied by him, (them being a Military Couple this is kind of the norm) so I got to know him and her pretty well. Not only did he interact at the functions being held in most cases he was always my students Mentor so therefore I was able to spend a great deal of time with him. I can tell you this---him and his wife where a GREAT AMERICAN couple along with GREAT Military Leaders. I was and am proud to say I served with him and his wife both. Attachment 22028

Quote Originally Posted by xman View Post
    MG Greene was stationed here in Fort Leonard Wood many years ago, late 90's actually. He had a position in Headquarters---Having said that his wife (LTC Meyers) was my Battalion Commander at the same time. During must of her functions she was always accompanied by him, (them being a Military Couple this is kind of the norm) so I got to know him and her pretty well. Not only did he interact at the functions being held in most cases he was always my students Mentor so therefore I was able to spend a great deal of time with him. I can tell you this---him and his wife where a GREAT AMERICAN couple along with GREAT Military Leaders. I was and am proud to say I served with him and his wife both. Attachment 22028
    Great post Xman!!!! A great tribute to a great American military couple. Nice work!!