Looking To Add Another Bike To The Stable
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Looking To Add Another Bike To The Stable

Looking To Add Another Bike To The Stable

I am looking to add a third bike to the stable to keep in Fla. I own a 2013 F6B Deluxe & a 2002 HD Roadking which I want to keep in NY. Not looking to break the bank something to cruise around possibly the wife will come time to time. I am all over the place with this was looking at the Honda Fury & HD Low rider. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    TKS

I have the "Hotts" for a Triumph Thunderbird. Used ones can be had for $6K and up.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just throwing this out there........as very few wives will ride in one. BUT if your interested

I have a Classic 1978 Goldwing with Sidecar in beautiful condition for sale. More info in the Classifieds.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by DMAGOLDRDR View Post
    Just throwing this out there........as very few wives will ride in one. BUT if your interested

I have a Classic 1978 Goldwing with Sidecar in beautiful condition for sale. More info in the Classifieds.
    Tks but that is not happening with my wife LOL. By the way how is the Mustang seat???

Quote Originally Posted by Batt13 View Post
    I am looking to add a third bike to the stable to keep in Fla. I own a 2013 F6B Deluxe & a 2002 HD Roadking which I want to keep in NY. Not looking to break the bank something to cruise around possibly the wife will come time to time. I am all over the place with this was looking at the Honda Fury & HD Low rider. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    TKS
    I would take a long hard look at the Indian Scout..I have test ridden a couple and they are fast, handle great, look good, and would be my choice for what might fit your needs....JMHO

TKS
    I think if you take the wife with you the Fury 1300 will need a bit more hp.
    Look for a vtx 1800 they can be had rather cheap.
    shortleg

I'm biased, but think the original Valkyrie makes a great bike and a Standard can be found in great shape and at a great price as bikes go.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

I was looking at Moto Guzzi before I bought the F6B.

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    I would take a long hard look at the Indian Scout..I have test ridden a couple and they are fast, handle great, look good, and would be my choice for what might fit your needs....JMHO
    Girl's bike.

IMHO

To the OP: so many bikes to choose from... it would be impossible to be perceptive of your wants and tastes. Only you can research and find the bike that you want to keep down in Floriduh.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Tks but that is not happening with my wife LOL. By the way how is the Mustang seat???

That Mustang has been great. I have about 8k miles on it and I really like the lower position. thanks again!!!