Handlebar position help, rise recommendations - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Handlebar position help, rise recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by Batt13 View Post
    Is there a web site for Rocky's Risers
    Tks
    I had PM'd him on this site for my set. I had no problems with the order or the product (sorry to read otherwise).

My issue was first wrist position and second pull back/rise. I am running them all the way out (widest position) which helps the wrist position, but would ultimately prefer stock width with corrected wrist position plus rise and pull back. I think the only product that currently offers this is Helibars for a pretty penny with Rocky Risers being second best choice for much less money.

One other note, when running them in the widest position, you have to make sure your cables are not rubbing against the inner cowl.

Thanks for all the responses. I think I'm going to try the Kury's. Hopefully they will help, but if not, it won't be much of a wasted expense.
    USN Retired
    IBA # 37743
    2013 F6B Deluxe "Big Red"
    2015 F6B Blue (Hers)
    Cage - 2006 SLK 280
    Previous Rides: 2005 BMW K1200LT, 2006 VTX 1300R,1986 CB650 Nighthawk, 1982 CM450, countless dirt bikes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTRACER View Post
    Thanks for all the responses. I think I'm going to try the Kury's. Hopefully they will help, but if not, it won't be much of a wasted expense.
    Kury kit comes with 2 types of adaptors.
    I used the thicker one and I got rid of the pain...
    They are a good option

I purchased just the thinner shims and could not notice too much of a difference so pulled the trigger and bought the full shabang..... Definitely can tell the difference with the thicker shim configuration.