Zika

Thread: Zika

Zika

You riders way down south keep on the lookout for mosquitos. Now those blood suckers are possibly transferring the Zika virus. That sucks! Plaster on the bug spray. I'll be wearing the stuff when I travel in the deep south. We have tons of skeeters up north, but so far, too cold for them to bring the virus up here.

Just another BS story to scare the sheepeople in my opinion... we have had stuff like that for years !!! One or two cases a year down here, after zillions of skeeter bites...

http://bugofff.com/top-30-most-common-bugs-in-florida/

Rumor has it I am headed out on another cruise... the wife brought up the one you reference... apparently only an issue if your a pregnant...I don't have to worry about that !
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Health officials have confirmed that the Zika virus is now in America and can be transmitted through sexual contact.

Just found this on line !!!!!

http://www.mynews13.com/content/news...firms_6_n.html
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

First Zika transmission in the US in Texas. Need to wear bug spray and rain coats.

zika-virus-sexual-contact-texas

Does all this mean I should get a taller windscreen just so I will kill more mosquitoes when I ride?
    The stock seat pretty much took care of the other means of transmission.