Super Bowl 50 - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl 50

This is the reason I NEVER bet on humans and sports. The last time was at Jai Alai in Newport RI years ago. I had a sure trifecta with the server in control. He under served.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

shooter
    Duke , I may need to borrow $50 in Russellville. Stro is a big eater. When that steak hits the table it will be like a pack of hyena's on a field . That boy can pack it away.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Duke , I may need to borrow $50 in Russellville. Stro is a big eater. When that steak hits the table it will be like a pack of hyena's on a field . That boy can pack it away.
    I got your back...looking forward to some southern fare.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Experience over youth prevails again. I hope Newton matures as his career progresses I hate temper tantrums.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

shooter
    Bring it Stro!! Duke has my back!!

Bringing my golden knife and fork.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Cam acted like a spoiled rotten brat that did not get his way...sad! Did you see him fall on the sidelines...2 year old stuff !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

shooter
    Yeah Steve that wasn't good. Makes me wonder if he will live up to his potential in the coming years. If he has a weak constitution it may break him. Everybody loses. Look how long Peyton waited. Dan Marino , one of the greatest never won the big show. We will see how heartbreak affects this kid.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Bringing my golden knife and fork.
    You deserve it buddy. I'm proud to buy that steak dinner for you. Duke is gonna loan me the money. Oh buy the way , that other money I owe you , I'm not gonna have that by then. Times have been a little tough. On an upnote though I just got my Ultimate King seat I ordered. Black with Ebony Alligator down the middle. Its smoking hot. Gonna try to get it on this weekend. Attachment 18748

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    You deserve it buddy. I'm proud to buy that steak dinner for you. Duke is gonna loan me the money. Oh buy the way , that other money I owe you , I'm not gonna have that by then. Times have been a little tough. On an upnote though I just got my Ultimate King seat I ordered. Black with Ebony Alligator down the middle. Its smoking hot. Gonna try to get it on this weekend. Attachment 18748
    Hey Shooter... can you do a "side by side" comparison of your stock seat -vs- the Ultimate King seat? Take a photo or two and post them?

So we can get an idea of the sitting room afforded between the two?

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537