my f6 is in the shop for the brake recall.

since it's in now, i am having them try to resolve my trip odometer reset issue.

here's the symptoms:
as i ride along, i hear the beeps from the radio (as if i'm hitting buttons to change stations or check the temp)
i watch the odometer it sometimes resets trip-a, sometimes it changes from trip-a to trip-b, sometimes it lasts long enough to reset trip-a then change to
trip-b and reset that. almost always after that happens, the buttons in the group of 4 do not function at all (meaning, i can't display the temp when i hit the
info button. usually, if i hit the setup button (and get an "invalid operation" error), i can get the temp to display.

they called me yesterday to tell me the brake recall was done but they couldn't diagnose the trip odometer issues, and then he says "wait a second, my mechanic just
yelled that it's malfunctioning as he was putting it back together" and he said he would call me back.

so, he calls me back, and says "the button group won't allow the display change from trip-a to trip-b and back", to that i told him, yep, that is one of the symptoms to this issues and
that those functions do not return to normal until after the bike is shut off for some period of time.

and that's where i'm at now.....

any one else? have this issue?