Has anyone seen a video before and after for the motorcycle tire/car tire - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Has anyone seen a video before and after for the motorcycle tire/car tire

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Your discussion was based on what factual personal experience? They were laughing to hide their ignorance and no knowledge on how these tires handle. 1,000's and 1,000's of Goldwing owners, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki and other touring Bike owners can't all be wrong.

No one is placing car tires on a sport bike as you suggested, Goldwings are a whole different animal.
    +1

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Quote Originally Posted by bob109 View Post
    Unfortunately that's the "disconnect" for "Nay Sayers"! They can't even distinguish the difference between 400/500 lb. crotch rockets/sport bikes and 800+ lb. "heavy cruisers" which have drastically different "rake and trail" characteristics. That shortcoming in addition to not having a single revolution of a CT on a cycle under their a$$ makes them "experts" on the topic. Looking back it appears that all of those experts have managed to "cull" themselves from the herd with their negativity. We all know the folks I'm referring to "Trolls" come in many shapes and forms and it appears we have a new one on board It's just a matter of time before he crashes and burns

If my memory serves me right, I recall hearing someone comparing a BMW to a Edsel! Many, many dollars spent for a unreliable piece of $hit
    You have very astute observational powers my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Army View Post
    I am of the opinion helmets and car tires mounted on motorcycles fall in the risk management category and discussing them never get old.
    Kind of goes along with the never ending "which oil or oil filter" threads too.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    Kind of goes along with the never ending "which oil or oil filter" threads too.
    Nothing is illegal until you get caught, and nothing is unsafe until you crash.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!