Daytona BW Less than 1 month to - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Daytona BW Less than 1 month to

Cool

Was in Daytona today for a ride and lunch...... Speed week is upon us... busy,busy,busy !!!!!!!!! Going to be crazy this year... great weather and clear roads up north should bring a lot of folks down !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Penn View Post
    1/ Maybe you should sit her down in front of the TV tonight to watch the news on the returning cruise ship arriving back in NJ today.
    2/ Explain to her that medicare does not pay for Sea sick pills. And being the gentleman that you are you wouldn't want to throw up on her beautiful gown.
    3/ Maybe she has a deserving sister who would love to go and your willing to pay her fare but three in a room would be uncomfortable for you. Be a hero and volunteer to give up your berth,

OK, I'm not sure if I'm helping here or just stirring the pot
    The last cruise that we went on; the cruise ship caught on fire as we were coming into port in Jamaica. Here's the video with me and the wife in it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG49-pKzZYk

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

And the buffet line never slowed.....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Need a little help....

I've just been informed my accommodations are now expiring the morning of the 12th (Saturday). There is an extended family event Saturday evening that I do not want to miss. Anyone in a 100 mile radius got a spare bed / couch Saturday night?
    Much obliged!
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Sorry, Steve, you could stay with me but I have family in from Germany for the bike fest....

Just re read your post... the bed is taken, I do have a daybed/couch .... you are welcome to !!!

I can't make Daytona because I am going to Thunder-beach in Panama City Beach a few weeks later.

What is the name of the F6B meet up? I would like to get hotel reservations if they are still available.
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Sorry, Steve, you could stay with me but I have family in from Germany for the bike fest....

Just re read your post... the bed is taken, I do have a daybed/couch .... you are welcome to !!!
    Couch works great! Thanks mate.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD

Ambrose Bierce

Your always welcome.... I will be back in town on that Sat... I will meet at BJ's at 1830.. eat, check out more of Daytona and then head home!..
    We will speak before I leave the country.

Monday, March 7th, Bike week lunch?

Anyone wanna meet for lunch somewhere? I don't know where to meet & eat. Open for suggestions. Ice cream always works too!

Quote Originally Posted by Pap View Post
    Anyone wanna meet for lunch somewhere? I don't know where to meet & eat. Open for suggestions. Ice cream always works too!
    I'll be arriving later that day...not in time for lunch. Sorry.
    But evening ice cream ALWAYS works....
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD

Ambrose Bierce