Daytona BW Less than 1 month to - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Daytona BW Less than 1 month to

Quote Originally Posted by BobinMich View Post
    Steve, Fred and I have a hotel in Palm Coast, we only have 2 beds, but I have an air mattress, your welcome to stay with us in the hotel. They have a pretty good breakfast We are checking out sunday and heading to Ormond beach Super 8 across from Destination Daytona for 4 more nights. Let me know if your interested and I will PM my cell. Bob
    Thanks Bob. I'm staying with Steve 0080 in Sanford Saturday evening. Heading home Sunday. I sincerely appreciate the offer!
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    I'm starting a Bike Week text group for those interested in keeping in contact during Bike Week.
    If you would like to join, please PM me your text number and I'll add you to the group.

First event:
    Pap and I are getting ice cream somewhere Monday evening....
    Last event:
    Saturday, 12 Mar, 1830, BJs restaurant.

Cheers,
    Steve
    I got tied up with a business venture this week but I plan on making the Saturday, 12 Mar, 1830, BJs restaurant. See ya'll there
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"

Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    I got tied up with a business venture this week but I plan on making the Saturday, 12 Mar, 1830, BJs restaurant. See ya'll there
    Worked all week , will definate be at BJs for dinner. Thinking about going up earlier Saturday and see what's going on. Anything going on during the day with the F6B group? I'll see if Dickiedeals can venture out earlier as well.
    2015 Matte Silver F6B (Current Bike)
    2011 Yamaha Stryker Copper Red (Wife's Current Bike)
    2011 Yamaha Stryker Impact Blue (Traded in for F6B)
    1997 Yamaha YZF 1000 (1997-2015 - sold recently)
    1995 Yamaha YZF 600 (1995-1997)
    1984 Yamaha FJ 600 (1984-1993)
    1981 Suzuki GS 450 E (1983-1984)

I come from the Sport Bike World. The things I used to blow by, I now cruise by and enjoy......

Well, (sigh), the girl is snuggled up in the trailer awaiting the trip home Sunday AM. We are taking my niece tomorrow to Blue Springs with hopes to show her some manatees. With any luck, we might be back next year for bike week. Ride safe. If anyone gets close to Western Pennsylvania, give me a shout.

Had a great dinner again! Dickie, Papa Tater and his Mrs., Fla Mike and his bride along with Steve 53 Driver, Randy my BinL... had a great time...
    now next Sunday for the RTE in Crystal River !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com