Rally Roads
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rally Roads

shooter

Rally Roads

I don't know about you guys but I like to know a little bit about the area I'm going riding in. I was reading Rider magazine today and saw an add for Harrison AR board of tourism with a phone number. They have FREE of charge a Motorcycle Riding Guide of the Ozarks. Might be informative. I ordered two of them. Talked to a guy by the name of Larry. Harrison is on the other end of Hwy 7 closer to MO from Russellville. If we go to Branson we will probably go thru it. The guide contains directions for 9 different rides with attractions listed for each ride. I just thought it might be informative and since they mail it to you for free its no risk. At least it will give some info of the general area. Phone number is 888-283-2163

Score! I'll be ordering one tomorrow!

Thanks, mate!
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

shooter
    I know you can download it but I'm betting the hard copies are gonna be a lot nicer. I'll let you know when I get it.

+1

I haven't lived this long after 8 motorcycles not knowing the road ahead. It the wild and crazy's that crash and burn trying to run a road they don't know and finding something they didn't expect. Its a motorcyclists advantage to know what's up ahead and not discovering it at the last minute. Good call Shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    I don't know about you guys but I like to know a little bit about the area I'm going riding in. I was reading Rider magazine today and saw an add for Harrison AR board of tourism with a phone number. They have FREE of charge a Motorcycle Riding Guide of the Ozarks. Might be informative. I ordered two of them. Talked to a guy by the name of Larry. Harrison is on the other end of Hwy 7 closer to MO from Russellville. If we go to Branson we will probably go thru it. The guide contains directions for 9 different rides with attractions listed for each ride. I just thought it might be informative and since they mail it to you for free its no risk. At least it will give some info of the general area. Phone number is 888-283-2163
    And the chrome rim guys are generally ahead of the curve. no pun intended, okay, yes it was.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Talked to Larry and my copy is on it's way !

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    And the chrome rim guys are generally ahead of the curve. no pun intended, okay, yes it was.
    Have you noticed that also? Seems like we are just "On It".

shooter
    I know one thing Chop , that good looking blonde that rides behind me all the time is glad I'm a "Chrome Rim Guy".

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I've had my copy for 3 weeks already, and my wheels are still black.